Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
19,102
Reaction score
3,707
any recommendations of shops to get back film protector from? saw casefactorie has them for $8 but wana know if got other options.

Eh the phone already comes with a film protector behind, so u dont have to remove it if you dont wish to. (I didnt). No need to spend so much for back protector unless you gonna use the phone without a case.
 
Last edited:

hippo1n2

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Eh the phone already comes with a film protector behind, so u dont have to remove it if you dont wish to. (I didnt). No need to spend so much for back protector unless you gonna use the phone without a case.
I got this matt from slickwrap
AsTDpMCl.jpg


Sent from Nokia 3310 using GAGT
 

samgoh87

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
621
Reaction score
28
But hor.. anyone having issues with the fingerprint sensor when using WSD? I've re-register my fingerprints and turned on touch sensitivity, but it'll still usually fail during first 1 to 2 tries and needa press on hard...

Any advice ?
 

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
19,102
Reaction score
3,707
But hor.. anyone having issues with the fingerprint sensor when using WSD? I've re-register my fingerprints and turned on touch sensitivity, but it'll still usually fail during first 1 to 2 tries and needa press on hard...

Any advice ?

Mine still fails sometimes but a lot lesser than the previous brand i installed. My advice will be to turn on the facial recognition as a backup. Its really a lot a lot faster than using the fingerprint sensor. Im currently relying on facial recognition for most of the time, and then use finger print and pin for Samsung pay instead.

Also it is good to register a few prints of the same thumb/finger.
 

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
112,837
Reaction score
37,647
But hor.. anyone having issues with the fingerprint sensor when using WSD? I've re-register my fingerprints and turned on touch sensitivity, but it'll still usually fail during first 1 to 2 tries and needa press on hard...

Any advice ?

They key is to apply just light tomoderate strength. If you press too hard, wonder if the screen will crack. There's a one to one half second delay but the finger print does work. And make sure record 2 for each finger
 

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
112,837
Reaction score
37,647
What I mean is if you press very hard to register the finger print, the finger print will only be recognized if you press that hard again, which is not what you want.
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Collected my OTG at Vivo SES today. Just go all the way to the back counter and tell them you're redeeming the OTG.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
 

whezzy

Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Hi all, any travel adapter with USB C that can deliver the same speed of charging as the stock charger?
 

idjekyll

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
0
Which shop has a good selection of cases I can check out? I've shortlisted the Otterbox Symmetry, Rhinoshield Solidsuit and maybe the Spigen Liquid Air as a spare. I may drop by to mobyshop at far east. Anywhere else?
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,599
Reaction score
1,134
Which shop has a good selection of cases I can check out? I've shortlisted the Otterbox Symmetry, Rhinoshield Solidsuit and maybe the Spigen Liquid Air as a spare. I may drop by to mobyshop at far east. Anywhere else?

casefactories has lot of note10+ cases..but all BNIB..don't think they have display unit.
 

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
511
is the samsung clear view cover good? no review??

thinking of getting it coz of the notification.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
 

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
112,837
Reaction score
37,647
is the samsung clear view cover good? no review??

thinking of getting it coz of the notification.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

If the cover is curved, it's going to be very awkward when you fold it to the back
 

radzkal

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
78
if anyone is looking for kickstand cases, spigen ultra hybrid s is only good for viewing media. it's not sturdy enough and imbalanced for use with s-pen. maybe can try esr kickstand case which is a third of spigen's price.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top