Has anybody gotten the 15% dining cashback for 16 Feb - 15 Mar period yet?
Not yet. They have up to 30 april.

Has anybody gotten the 15% dining cashback for 16 Feb - 15 Mar period yet?
Not yet. They have up to 30 april.
is the 7% applicable for all types of online transaction?
or, just the selected merchant?
will prepaying online get 7% cash back?
prepaying what?
So long indicated as online by visa
sorry, noob here..
what do you mean by "indicated"?
as in, when you go to the last step in the payment page, it is indicated by visa?
anyone has the old tnc? because I received vpost vouchers instead of monetary cash back when I remembered I signed up during the monetary cash back promo, that was when the vpost vouchers promo expired
I just bought something from redmart. Read somewhere not considered online :-(
How about paypal and aliexpress? Anyone kind to share?
I just bought something from redmart. Read somewhere not considered online :-(
How about paypal and aliexpress? Anyone kind to share?
Indicated by visa to the bank, we can't tell as consumers at the point of purchase.
When did you apply, there are a few sets of tnc.