SCB SingPost/Spree Card

expert128sg

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
0
Not yet. They have up to 30 april.

actually dont understand why these people so kan cheong on the cashback.

1. they never like to read tnc
2. if ppl get it they will annouce in forum
3. just becuz they are impatient, they keep asking whether if ppl get it

zzz
 

tatsit

High Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
160,882
Reaction score
28,883
anyone has the old tnc? because I received vpost vouchers instead of monetary cash back when I remembered I signed up during the monetary cash back promo, that was when the vpost vouchers promo expired
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
sorry, noob here..
what do you mean by "indicated"?
as in, when you go to the last step in the payment page, it is indicated by visa?

Indicated by visa to the bank, we can't tell as consumers at the point of purchase.
 

Alwaysb

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
979
Reaction score
6
I just bought something from redmart. Read somewhere not considered online :-(

How about paypal and aliexpress? Anyone kind to share?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
anyone has the old tnc? because I received vpost vouchers instead of monetary cash back when I remembered I signed up during the monetary cash back promo, that was when the vpost vouchers promo expired

When did you apply, there are a few sets of tnc.
 

jovialger

Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2014
Messages
401
Reaction score
1
U can call SCB beforehand to determine what rebate for that particular merchant before you actually spend.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top