They treat redmart as grocery purchases so can only get 2%.
Yeah... i went to spend then i found someone mention here... silky. Should have asked first. Thsnks

They treat redmart as grocery purchases so can only get 2%.
Paypal is online...Never tried aliexpress...
Aliexpress is online =)
Yes - Expedia does not process Jetstar bookings online. I think they process the booking offline after you book on their website. Even the credit card charge is also from Jetstar directly and not Expedia.
I know what you mean. High exchange rate and surcharge.
Then also highest rebate.
So work out to be the same ?
Is it only Expedia jetstar or all expedia spendings not online coded
Great. Thank you. How about taobao? Online also? Do you know?
I think only jetstar (and maybe some airlines). Hotels are ok.
silkair and SIA confirm is online txnjust got my Singpost card. quick check, buying Silkair tix online will qualify as online transaction? i read here that some airline do the transactions offline. Anyone experienced this with tiger or silkair?
Also, when must i spend the 3 x $5 spendings in order to get the $100 rebates? in the first month after activation?
Thanks in advance !![]()
scb CSO told me if i ever held a scb card before, regardless how long ago it was canceled, not eligible for such promo with such conditions ... so i dint apply
scb CSO told me if i ever held a scb card before, regardless how long ago it was canceled, not eligible for such promo with such conditions ... so i dint apply
silkair and SIA confirm is online txn
They told me If I have a scb card before but didn't entitle for any rebates then I'll be entitled for this 100rebates that's why I signed up. I cancelled mine abt 3months ago. I didn't even activate that manhattan card though.