SCB SingPost/Spree Card

zoossh

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
86,107
Reaction score
18,847
Yes - Expedia does not process Jetstar bookings online. I think they process the booking offline after you book on their website. Even the credit card charge is also from Jetstar directly and not Expedia.

Is it only Expedia jetstar or all expedia spendings not online coded
 

kaysee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
2,480
Reaction score
9
just got my Singpost card. quick check, buying Silkair tix online will qualify as online transaction? i read here that some airline do the transactions offline. Anyone experienced this with tiger or silkair?

Also, when must i spend the 3 x $5 spendings in order to get the $100 rebates? in the first month after activation?

Thanks in advance ! :D
 

leogeo

Master Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
3,744
Reaction score
3
just got my Singpost card. quick check, buying Silkair tix online will qualify as online transaction? i read here that some airline do the transactions offline. Anyone experienced this with tiger or silkair?

Also, when must i spend the 3 x $5 spendings in order to get the $100 rebates? in the first month after activation?

Thanks in advance ! :D
silkair and SIA confirm is online txn
 

ixoral

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
59
I called up SCB hotline to ask about the $100 cashback for this card application. They said because i held a SCB cc ever before (cancelled more than a year ago already), i am not considered a new cc customer anymore. So i am not entitled to this cashback.
Anyone experienced the same? Or you managed to get the cashback even though u had a previously cancelled scb cc? Thanks
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
scb CSO told me if i ever held a scb card before, regardless how long ago it was canceled, not eligible for such promo with such conditions ... so i dint apply
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
scb CSO told me if i ever held a scb card before, regardless how long ago it was canceled, not eligible for such promo with such conditions ... so i dint apply

Tnc say cancelled all cards more than 1 year ago then can consider new to bank. In any case i dun believe CSO
 

kaysee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
2,480
Reaction score
9
scb CSO told me if i ever held a scb card before, regardless how long ago it was canceled, not eligible for such promo with such conditions ... so i dint apply

They told me If I have a scb card before but didn't entitle for any rebates then I'll be entitled for this 100rebates that's why I signed up. I cancelled mine abt 3months ago. I didn't even activate that manhattan card though.
 

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
17,184
Reaction score
570
no harm trying la..by right those who recv e rebate cant get it again..otherwise ppl will keep cancelling and reapplying

i was blacklisted for 3 years..but they finally approve with cc rebate of $40
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
They told me If I have a scb card before but didn't entitle for any rebates then I'll be entitled for this 100rebates that's why I signed up. I cancelled mine abt 3months ago. I didn't even activate that manhattan card though.

You got a point ... CSO did mention if I got a gift/rebate before, then I am no longer eligible.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top