SCB SingPost/Spree Card

koja6049

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,717
Reaction score
1
I saw this new promo under manhatten card:

15hj4g8.jpg


https://www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/100cashback-tnc.html

Upon clicking, i saw that Singpost Platnium Visa is also in the list of approved cards. But question is, they nvr state how much must i spend before i can get the $100 cashback...

Anyone knows? Or is it just apply and will get it le?

I think this is the only "proof" left of the $100 cashback promotion for feb-march. Called CSO and now they're saying that spending of $100 within 1st month is also required in the TnC. Really fed up with the games they're trying to play
 

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,387
Reaction score
1,786
I think this is the only "proof" left of the $100 cashback promotion for feb-march. Called CSO and now they're saying that spending of $100 within 1st month is also required in the TnC. Really fed up with the games they're trying to play

Did you even read the T&C? If you didn't read then I don't know what you are complaining about
 

chongpang

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
79
Anyone know is it as long as pay via online like pay for annual subscription above $600 will qualify for the 7%? :s11:
 

koja6049

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,717
Reaction score
1
anyone has the old tnc? because I received vpost vouchers instead of monetary cash back when I remembered I signed up during the monetary cash back promo, that was when the vpost vouchers promo expired

Update: after going through more back and forth with their CSO, now I learnt that I'm also put under this Vpost promo. Which I never did, because I signed up using the $100 cashback link. What on earth is wrong with SCB? TnC also stated that the cashback will supercede the $120 Vpost promo.... :mad:
 

zoossh

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
86,116
Reaction score
18,850
now scb singpost card denied grabtaxi online booking for online rebate.

got other cards that can be used other than amex tcb?
 

zoossh

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
86,116
Reaction score
18,850
Are u sure??

Well cso insist on not topping up the discrepancy for April spending. Every month got to call and ask why why why, this card becoming like frank Liao.

By the way anyone had recent scoot jetstar tiger online flight booking that scb refuse to honor the online rebate.
 

kaysee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
2,480
Reaction score
9
u mean they refuse to honor or that u got your deserved rebate? when is that, if i may ask.

i think it was mentioned somewhere in this forum that jetstar online payment is done offline or something, so wont be entitled to the rebates with this SCB singpost card.
 

Prof Goh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
126
Well cso insist on not topping up the discrepancy for April spending. Every month got to call and ask why why why, this card becoming like frank Liao.

By the way anyone had recent scoot jetstar tiger online flight booking that scb refuse to honor the online rebate.

same as dbs live fresh hahaha. i only called on my first month.. super mafan & have to forward dbs emails of online receipts that are counted as online transactions before they credited the discrepancy.

second month came, same thing happened. i spent way more than the cashback cap and only got $9x cashback (cap is $100). can't be bothered to call and check...

so far never had any probs with scb. btw the cashback this month is "30CASHBACK DEV", what's the difference between this and the usual "30CASHBACK"?
 

zoossh

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
86,116
Reaction score
18,850
i think it was mentioned somewhere in this forum that jetstar online payment is done offline or something, so wont be entitled to the rebates with this SCB singpost card.

is jetstar one of the rare one with fake online platform? or is it common among many airlines?

i scared scoot and tiger also like that.
 

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2001
Messages
19,587
Reaction score
1,218
I just received my May statement. Which month of spending does the rebates just paid out ? Thanks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top