SCB SingPost/Spree Card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
looks like everytime someone call CSO, they will usually try to smoke you by telling you lies and basically anything so that you would give up. all sort of random excuses.

True, I heard some random excuses from them also regarding other issues.
 

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,482
Reaction score
1,561
Registered online, spent $800 and didn't get any SMS for their promo.

Mailed their customer service, they sent a full screen of a generic reply saying i must preregister, when I already stated I preregistered. I think their customer service doens't even read the queries, they just send a standard reply to everyone without even editing it to suit the situation.
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
I spent 151gbp and got the sms. But go in shake and just say ty for spending bla bla... Nv show any prize, means i won nothing?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Registered online, spent $800 and didn't get any SMS for their promo.

Mailed their customer service, they sent a full screen of a generic reply saying i must preregister, when I already stated I preregistered. I think their customer service doens't even read the queries, they just send a standard reply to everyone without even editing it to suit the situation.

Registered more than 2 working days before spending? Qualified spending?
 

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2001
Messages
20,758
Reaction score
0
Received sms saying 1-17 jun shake winnings credited. Means 18 onwards they changed something?
 

chongpang

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
79
Is it true that if i do not hit min $600 per month, i will not even get 0.2% cash rebate? :s11:
 

sgdividends

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
2,431
Reaction score
27
question asked did not say is for ongoing or new premium wor

personal accident from ntuc...

so its paid annually for new contract year

anyway even if its not new premium but ongoing is not impt right? as long a u transact online through website.....
 
Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
personal accident from ntuc...

so its paid annually for new contract year

anyway even if its not new premium but ongoing is not impt right? as long a u transact online through website.....

New or ongoing don't matter I suppose. But it is possible that they process payment offline although payment is done online. Need someone who really tried for ntuc policy to verify.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top