May i know how long will it take to recd the card after the application
took them under 2 weeks. scb quite slow. my dbs live fresh next day arrive le


May i know how long will it take to recd the card after the application

I'm thinking of using this card to purchase items from Amazon. How is the exchange rate for this card ?
i think forex spread the variance is low, but SCB has one of the higher percentage of bank surcharge around (3.5% including the Visa fee), that being said, they also have one of the most prolific online spending rebate![]()
essentially balance out, most banks are around 2.5% to 2.7% (including Visa charge), so SCB is around 1% higher than them...DBS live fresh is the next closest challenger w 6% rebate I believe
I'm thinking of using this card to purchase items from Amazon. How is the exchange rate for this card ?
DBS LF has no more 6% rebates for online/overseas spend. Ended 29 Feb. LF card is useless now.
Even if SCB has high forex rates... the 7% rebate more than makes up for the fees for overseas spend. So long as you meet the min spend of course.

I'm thinking of using this card to purchase items from Amazon. How is the exchange rate for this card ?
May i know how long will it take to recd the card after the application
very lousy haha
My personal experience for payment of hotel bookings on Accorhotels.com website is it were being charged offline.
Sent from 瑞特斯波德 using GAGT
Ooh good to know but I assume Hotels.com, Bookings.com and Agoda will definitely get 7%?
I need to apply now, just saw some people say it takes 1-2weeks, lol I really need to stop procrastinating.
Anyway does it matter how we apply? Cause the website has a bunch of links to apply but I'm afraid if I use the wrong link they don't give me the $100 cashback.
Edit - Lol nvm, I ask also like that, think I will just go ahead and apply.![]()
Anyone tried online renewal of road tax and car insurance and got 7% rebate?
Where did u see no more 7% for ezlink?Sad... just noticed that there is no more 7% for ezlink. Anyone know if there will be 7% rebate for flashpay?
Where did u see no more 7% for ezlink?
Ha, I read through the terms and conditions all over again.. Hopefully just a mixed up..Probably mixed up with the dining promo lol