hogrider88
Senior Member
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2014
- Messages
- 1,523
- Reaction score
- 0
i spend 857.17

One question. I usually spend $858 on this card online to get $60 cash back. If i spend $857 will i still get $60 cash back or will it be $59.99?

One question. I usually spend $858 on this card online to get $60 cash back. If i spend $857 will i still get $60 cash back or will it be $59.99?

One question. I usually spend $858 on this card online to get $60 cash back. If i spend $857 will i still get $60 cash back or will it be $59.99?



spend 10c extra to get 1c cashback.There was once I tried 857 I got 59.99, then a few times 857, got 60., not stable one.. So now I always go for 857.10 confirm 60

spend 10c extra to get 1c cashback.![]()
There was once I tried 857 I got 59.99, then a few times 857, got 60., not stable one.. So now I always go for 857.10 confirm 60


So now the question is... Can you get $60 back by spending $857.08?
$857.04?
$857.01?
![]()


its ok to be a saver, but not a loser
1c has to count till like that?? goodness
Relax, this is hwz, every ct counts![]()

its ok to be a saver, but not a loser
1c has to count till like that?? goodness

will the $138cr expire?
will the $138cr expire?

Last month I spent 678.00
Due to some credit/cashback, the balance is 598.00
The cashback this month is 47.46
Does it mean cashback bases on balance, not on spending?