naro
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2002
- Messages
- 14,671
- Reaction score
- 8
I just received my May statement. Which month of spending does the rebates just paid out ? Thanks
Its written in the statement
I just received my May statement. Which month of spending does the rebates just paid out ? Thanks
I just received my May statement. Which month of spending does the rebates just paid out ? Thanks
i receive the 2 sms today..
$2 for 1st 1..
"thank you" for 2nd 1..
I've just received a call today from Stanchart, to confirm cancellation of my Singpost credit card.
Since it was my last card with Stanchart, the CSO tried to retain me by "informing" me of a promotion: until 30th June 2016, spend the Singpost card in three separate transactions of any amount, and you will receive $50 cashback in 30 business days.
I asked her if there was any terms and conditions online or provided through email of this "promotion", but her reply was that it just started today, and it was only offered though the phone so won't appear on the website. She also claims that the call is recorded and I can use her name (don't remember it though) if the cashback didn't go through.
I still cancelled it anyway, since it sounds dubious and too much of a hassle. It may be a legit promotion anyway, but it's not for me. Hope this helps anyone else that receives the same call!
Anyone can verify "Spend the Singpost card in three separate transactions of any amount, and you will receive $50 cashback in 30 business days" looks attractive...![]()
Anyone can verify "Spend the Singpost card in three separate transactions of any amount, and you will receive $50 cashback in 30 business days" looks attractive...![]()
meaning spent 2x150+, got 1x$2?
It is true, but only valid for those who got the sms or mail. And it needs to be at least 10$ in total.Anyone can verify "Spend the Singpost card in three separate transactions of any amount, and you will receive $50 cashback in 30 business days" looks attractive...![]()
the new to bank $138 cashback can stack on the 7% online?
It is true, but only valid for those who got the sms or mail. And it needs to be at least 10$ in total.
http://sc.com/sg/CashBack0516
Read the t&c ....i paid my singtel bill via singtel website (above $150) .. Can check if there is a possibility of delay or singtel bill is not eligible at all?
Anyone that tried able to clarify?