SCB SingPost/Spree Card

sgdividends

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
2,431
Reaction score
27
New or ongoing don't matter I suppose. But it is possible that they process payment offline although payment is done online. Need someone who really tried for ntuc policy to verify.

i suppose if have the otp sms then the process is online ?
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
personal accident from ntuc...

so its paid annually for new contract year

anyway even if its not new premium but ongoing is not impt right? as long a u transact online through website.....

These days insurance can pay online already? :eek:
 

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2007
Messages
3,746
Reaction score
193
In order to qualify for 7% cash back in online spending, need to spend min. $600 for that month.

The $600 must solely made up of online transactions only or this $600 is across all types of spending then those online purchases will entitle 7% cash back?

Thank you.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
In order to qualify for 7% cash back in online spending, need to spend min. $600 for that month.

The $600 must solely made up of online transactions only or this $600 is across all types of spending then those online purchases will entitle 7% cash back?

Thank you.

The latter
 

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,482
Reaction score
1,561
How is the cashback for this card calculated? I got the card on 14 June, and spent $850 to date. On 26 June, I got cashback of $12.01. The code is '30cashback'. I thought it should be higher than that.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
How is the cashback for this card calculated? I got the card on 14 June, and spent $850 to date. On 26 June, I got cashback of $12.01. The code is '30cashback'. I thought it should be higher than that.

For the transactions posted on the statement
1. Groceries (online or offline) gives 2%
2. Online 7%
 

purpletoysmum

Senior Member
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
1,830
Reaction score
0
How is the cashback for this card calculated? I got the card on 14 June, and spent $850 to date. On 26 June, I got cashback of $12.01. The code is '30cashback'. I thought it should be higher than that.

Are all the transactions listed on ibank?
 

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,482
Reaction score
1,561
yes
all are online transactions (air ticket, and paypal transactions for non -groceries), reflected on internet banking.
 

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2001
Messages
19,587
Reaction score
1,218
This card is rather useless after grocery is changed to 2%
 

zumaba

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
43
How is the cashback for this card calculated? I got the card on 14 June, and spent $850 to date. On 26 June, I got cashback of $12.01. The code is '30cashback'. I thought it should be higher than that.

14 June starting to use, 26 June already got '30cashback' ?
What is your statement date?
 

Yachtmaster

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
864
Reaction score
2
I got 30cashback upon approval, $20. It is the current promo for applying online though I applied in branch.

But don't know why yours is $12
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
yes
all are online transactions (air ticket, and paypal transactions for non -groceries), reflected on internet banking.

Apparently at least one of the transactions is not taken to be online. Some airlines eg jetstar not taken to be online using this card. Can appeal.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top