SCB SingPost/Spree Card

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
I got my statement. My starhub payment and Qoo10 seemed to get 7%. Cuz when I changed to 0.25 in either transaction it wouldn't tally to $60.

Lol that's cause it's not 0.25%. Where you get this number from sia? :s13:
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
Suspect some of my Qoo10 transactions became 2% again.

Just sent in secured email again. Aiyooooo I don't know who more poor thing, us or the scb cso. :s13:
 

mrwirus

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
1,875
Reaction score
14
Suspect some of my Qoo10 transactions became 2% again.

Just sent in secured email again. Aiyooooo I don't know who more poor thing, us or the scb cso. :s13:
why is there a 2% besides supermarket ah? Did you buy groceries on qoo10? haha..
 

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
71,239
Reaction score
853
I think I did not get the rebate for starhub payment online for two months already. Did not notice it until today. I just wrote in to them through secured mail to verify with them.
 

castafarian

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2001
Messages
5,755
Reaction score
171
Got a promo slip today.
Says be the first 500 cardholders to spend min 3500 within 16/5-15/7 to get additional 120 cashback.

First 500, i arm chio...

this promo doesnt even seem enticing
manhattan without promo is better than this :s13::s13::s13:
 

james9195

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
283
Reaction score
12
Next month gonna prepay Starhub bills again.

Anyone still managed to get 7%?

I called in and gotten the 7% for both Singtel and Starhub. The adjustment was reflected 2 days later. :)

Have been calling in past few months. Have to be patient when explaining to the CSO...some of them may genuninely not know the issue or pretend not to know :s13:

My statement date is 23 May.
 

kennethtbh

Senior Member
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
0
anybodycan cfm if "fever" still 7%? just applied for tis card cos of it. if no more i may call in to cancel the application.
 

cheery

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
4
I called in and gotten the 7% for both Singtel and Starhub. The adjustment was reflected 2 days later. :)

Have been calling in past few months. Have to be patient when explaining to the CSO...some of them may genuninely not know the issue or pretend not to know :s13:

My statement date is 23 May.


Thanks. During April when the issue happened, I emailed them via IB... And they were saying its gonna be a good will one time Cashback.

So I'm not sure.... huhu.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top