Yes, they should be.
thanks 10char

Yes, they should be.
I got my statement. My starhub payment and Qoo10 seemed to get 7%. Cuz when I changed to 0.25 in either transaction it wouldn't tally to $60.

why is there a 2% besides supermarket ah? Did you buy groceries on qoo10? haha..Suspect some of my Qoo10 transactions became 2% again.
Just sent in secured email again. Aiyooooo I don't know who more poor thing, us or the scb cso.![]()
why is there a 2% besides supermarket ah? Did you buy groceries on qoo10? haha..
Got a promo slip today.
Says be the first 500 cardholders to spend min 3500 within 16/5-15/7 to get additional 120 cashback.
First 500, i arm chio...



this promo doesnt even seem enticing
manhattan without promo is better than this![]()
Sometimes get 2% qoo10. Not logical but this is the case.
St bill payment nv get rebate again. Need send them mail again
Yeah, same for me. Kns....
I called.. still can hahaha.. Will keep doing this until can no longer get it..I thought alr no more ?
Call then can meh ?
Next month gonna prepay Starhub bills again.
Anyone still managed to get 7%?
anybodycan cfm if "fever" still 7%? just applied for tis card cos of it. if no more i may call in to cancel the application.
Boat has already left a long time ago.
I called in and gotten the 7% for both Singtel and Starhub. The adjustment was reflected 2 days later.
Have been calling in past few months. Have to be patient when explaining to the CSO...some of them may genuninely not know the issue or pretend not to know![]()
My statement date is 23 May.