Gixxerfied
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 24, 2008
- Messages
- 84,917
- Reaction score
- 2,910
Wow, pay 2k and don't mind forfeiting if don't get the grant? Wow, just very WOW. I don't earn so much, and its very hard to save 2k. Most likely, the 2k doesn't come from themselves, most likely they seek help elsewhere for that 2k loan.
How much loan will u be taking? I calculated mine though, max 290k or below, and i fall under the 30 yr loan scheme.
Precisely..If they have 2k to burn, cant comment much also..Key point to me is after burning the 2k, they would only be left with 1 chance..
I would need about 170-180k loan by the time the flat is completed(Estimated about 1st half 2016). So would go ahead with a 25 years loan first before partial capital repayment few years down the road before reducing the total loan period by 5-10 years..
I'm eligible for a 30 years 365k loan now based on my current hle. Got my flat from May 2013 launch thou.

