September 2013 BTO

shizamross

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Hi anyone noe if hdb reali strict on payslip? Applied for 3gen here and hdb need my dad payslip from sept 2012. Sadly he dont hav or maybe replace e payslips. Hes working parttime btw.
 

valancefairy

Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Anyone can help me with this?
I dun know wat documents shd I bring along during flat selection for my case.

My case:
Applied bto flat on 02 Oct 2013
2012 till 30 May 2013 - I'm self-employed
01 Jun 2013 till now - I'm employed w cpf

What documents shd i bring if I wish to apply for HLE and AHG (from which date to which date documents shd I bring since I changed my job fr self-employed to employed during this one yr?)

If I forgot or bring any wrong documents can I submit through online after 1st appt?

Any kind soul, old bird or anyone with similar/close to this situation can advice me... Thank you!
 

siewhf

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Anyone can help me with this?
I dun know wat documents shd I bring along during flat selection for my case.

My case:
Applied bto flat on 02 Oct 2013
2012 till 30 May 2013 - I'm self-employed
01 Jun 2013 till now - I'm employed w cpf

What documents shd i bring if I wish to apply for HLE and AHG (from which date to which date documents shd I bring since I changed my job fr self-employed to employed during this one yr?)

If I forgot or bring any wrong documents can I submit through online after 1st appt?

Any kind soul, old bird or anyone with similar/close to this situation can advice me... Thank you!

1. Latest CPF Statement (past 12 months), and
2. Letter of Authentication from your current company, indicating your current salary.
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,938
Reaction score
2,919
1. Latest CPF Statement (past 12 months), and
2. Letter of Authentication from your current company, indicating your current salary.

How about for his AHG/SHG?

HLE just requires 3 months payslip + 12 months cpf statement.

While AHG/SHG requires 12 months payslip and 12 months cpf statement..
 

wilfred

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Hi anyone noe if hdb reali strict on payslip? Applied for 3gen here and hdb need my dad payslip from sept 2012. Sadly he dont hav or maybe replace e payslips. Hes working parttime btw.

Yes, they are very strict on this to ensure your household does not break the $10k ceiling. For part time employee if don't have 12 months payslips, need a letter from employer stating the salaries for the last 12 months.



https://www.facebook.com/waterwayview
 

siewhf

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
How about for his AHG/SHG?

HLE just requires 3 months payslip + 12 months cpf statement.

While AHG/SHG requires 12 months payslip and 12 months cpf statement..

Good enough if you can provide the 2 items I mentioned. Extra (i.e., Payslip) can be a good item for supporting only.
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,938
Reaction score
2,919
Good enough if you can provide the 2 items I mentioned. Extra (i.e., Payslip) can be a good item for supporting only.

You see for his AHG/SHG case, he was self employed for one half of the 12 months..Technically, he eligible but for those months when he's self employed, there's no CPF contribution if you saw his other thread..

So since he's self employed, who to write his letter? He needs to prove that he's in employment for the past 12 consecutive months for AHG/SHG..
 

valancefairy

Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
You see for his AHG/SHG case, he was self employed for one half of the 12 months..Technically, he eligible but for those months when he's self employed, there's no CPF contribution if you saw his other thread..

So since he's self employed, who to write his letter? He needs to prove that he's in employment for the past 12 consecutive months for AHG/SHG..

Self employed usually needs to show current n savings bank statement which I hv to prove I'm self employed. Can?
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,938
Reaction score
2,919
Self employed usually needs to show current n savings bank statement which I hv to prove I'm self employed. Can?

Yup, that's what i mention in my other post in the thread you started..

By the way, you can just call them..

And so, you haven select your unit right?
 
Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,938
Reaction score
2,919
Not selected yet.
Ok! Will give them a call. Thanks!

They are pretty helpful..Called them when i have doubts over the documents to bring for AHG during my 1st selection..Bring what they mention over the phone to prepare and my AHG application proceeded without a glitch..
 

nticker

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
1
It seems like HDB is dead. The website HDB InfoWEB: Flats Available for Selection (For Invited Applicants) : Buying A New Flat has not been updated since 1 week ago.

Are they still in business ?

lol, n i thought i m the only one who notice it. :s13:

at first i thought it was due to high drop out rate last week but heck, all other areas remaining units were also unchanged for the whole of last week, then my 1st thought was hdb shut down for the whole week for the coming 2014??? :s22:
 

evoram

Master Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
93
so its not ppl dropping out but the system not being updated, chey i thot why suddenly people dont want to buy haha
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,938
Reaction score
2,919

henryxie

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows how fast the process goes?
My Q number for punggol 5rm is 425 which selection date is 18Feb, however from the beginning till now it already passed 1.5 months, the Q number is 73 only. There will be another 1.5 mths, if according to the current speed, i don't think the number will jump too much lor....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top