no lor..cos their 'favorite' unit kena selected.
Sigh. typical. Have also wanna complain. Right now, I will be contented if I can GET one. I dun care which floor, which unit, which block

no lor..cos their 'favorite' unit kena selected.
Anyone can help me with this?
I dun know wat documents shd I bring along during flat selection for my case.
My case:
Applied bto flat on 02 Oct 2013
2012 till 30 May 2013 - I'm self-employed
01 Jun 2013 till now - I'm employed w cpf
What documents shd i bring if I wish to apply for HLE and AHG (from which date to which date documents shd I bring since I changed my job fr self-employed to employed during this one yr?)
If I forgot or bring any wrong documents can I submit through online after 1st appt?
Any kind soul, old bird or anyone with similar/close to this situation can advice me... Thank you!
1. Latest CPF Statement (past 12 months), and
2. Letter of Authentication from your current company, indicating your current salary.
Hi anyone noe if hdb reali strict on payslip? Applied for 3gen here and hdb need my dad payslip from sept 2012. Sadly he dont hav or maybe replace e payslips. Hes working parttime btw.
Yes, they are very strict on this to ensure your household does not break the $10k ceiling. For part time employee if don't have 12 months payslips, need a letter from employer stating the salaries for the last 12 months.
https://www.facebook.com/waterwayview
How about for his AHG/SHG?
HLE just requires 3 months payslip + 12 months cpf statement.
While AHG/SHG requires 12 months payslip and 12 months cpf statement..
Good enough if you can provide the 2 items I mentioned. Extra (i.e., Payslip) can be a good item for supporting only.
You see for his AHG/SHG case, he was self employed for one half of the 12 months..Technically, he eligible but for those months when he's self employed, there's no CPF contribution if you saw his other thread..
So since he's self employed, who to write his letter? He needs to prove that he's in employment for the past 12 consecutive months for AHG/SHG..
Self employed usually needs to show current n savings bank statement which I hv to prove I'm self employed. Can?
Yup, that's what i mention in my other post in the thread you started..
By the way, you can just call them..
And so, you haven select your unit right?
Not selected yet.
Ok! Will give them a call. Thanks!
It seems like HDB is dead. The website HDB InfoWEB: Flats Available for Selection (For Invited Applicants) : Buying A New Flat has not been updated since 1 week ago.
Are they still in business ?


so its not ppl dropping out but the system not being updated, chey i thot why suddenly people dont want to buy haha
just a funny found out, the tender for Punggol Matilda Edge is already up for notice and wait for tender.
HDB InfoWEB: Tender Notice No. 13DP065 : Part A:Building Works at Punggol West Contract 36 and Common Green (Total: 1,834 Dwelling Units); Part B:Contingency Works