September 2013 BTO

Imperado

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
0
Wa just receive the sept bto application letter today only.. that took long..

Anyway just confirming with you guys something.

March bto I gave up a chance to select the flat (within range but left shitty unit)
July bto I maybe giving up (slightly over the range but will be called down to select the flat)

Assuming I got my Sept BTO queue number before I missed my July bto appointment date, I still can choose the sept flat right at the later date? Cause the letter I received state that HDB can withdraw the number of chances without prior notice should I be found to have rejected the selection date.
 

Carcharias

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
892
Reaction score
0
Got the letter of application today as well! Thot was the notification for queue number.. But still it's sth good!
 

BEWARE

Master Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2000
Messages
4,082
Reaction score
0
just checked my letterbox and got it as well... usually how long later will the results be out?

me too, wants to understand the quesiton posted by imperado as i foresee i might be in this situation too...
 

Imperado

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
0
just checked my letterbox and got it as well... usually how long later will the results be out?

me too, wants to understand the quesiton posted by imperado as i foresee i might be in this situation too...

You will be rejecting the 2nd appointment also? Crap sia both my application are like +- at the border range..
 

devilcup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2001
Messages
16,217
Reaction score
62
here is wat i found in hdb


From HDB website said:
Important Information:
To manage the growing trend of repeated non-selection of flat, the following measures are taken:
First-timer families who are invited to select a flat but do not book a unit for whatever reasons, will have all their previous unsuccessful attempts set to zero and

First-timer families who reject two chances to select a flat will have their first-timer priority removed for a period of one year. If they apply for a flat in any HDB sales exercise within that one-year period, their application will be placed together with second-timer families and they will not be given additional chances for any unsuccessful attempts for a BTO flat in non-mature estates.

During the one-year period, if they are invited to select a flat but do not a book a unit for whatever reasons, their first-timer priority will continue to be suspended.

From the July 2013 BTO exercise onwards, first-timer singles and second-timer families who reject two chances to select a flat will not be able to participate in BTO/SBF exercises for a period of one year.

as long you reject 2 time, you will become 2nd timer. but if by 3rd bto you got a good Q you will still invited to go select your flat, but for the next bto if you choose to give up, your will become 2nd timer. correct me if i am wrong.
 
Last edited:

BEWARE

Master Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2000
Messages
4,082
Reaction score
0
here is wat i found in hdb




as long you reject 2 time, you will become 2nd timer. but if by 3rd bto you got a good Q you will still invited to go select your flat, but for the next bto if you choose to give up, your will become 2nd timer. correct me if i am wrong.

this is correct. but the question is when u called up for the 2nd time for flat selection and u gotten the Q number for the 3rd BTO u applied, can we just reject the 2nd attempt and go for the 3rd?
 

devilcup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2001
Messages
16,217
Reaction score
62
this is correct. but the question is when u called up for the 2nd time for flat selection and u gotten the Q number for the 3rd BTO u applied, can we just reject the 2nd attempt and go for the 3rd?
i think i ans your question already. ur have your Q so why they void ur q? in hdb they just state they your downgrade to 2nd timer for next bto if you apply. those applied should not be counted.
 

devilcup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2001
Messages
16,217
Reaction score
62
Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,927
Reaction score
2,914

Imperado

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
0
i think i ans your question already. ur have your Q so why they void ur q? in hdb they just state they your downgrade to 2nd timer for next bto if you apply. those applied should not be counted.

I all along tot so too.. so long I get queue number for 3rd bto even though I skip the 2nd appointment I should be allowed to choose. Just reconfirming as I just saw the application letter state that If we rejected a chance to select a flat in HDB sales exercise, they will change or withdraw the number of chances given without prior notice

Scared later they play punk and when select the flat they make me ineligible caused I rejected 2 selection.. that is if i can get good number for this 3rd bto =(
 

devilcup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2001
Messages
16,217
Reaction score
62
I all along tot so too.. so long I get queue number for 3rd bto even though I skip the 2nd appointment I should be allowed to choose. Just reconfirming as I just saw the application letter state that If we rejected a chance to select a flat in HDB sales exercise, they will change or withdraw the number of chances given without prior notice

Scared later they play punk and when select the flat they make me ineligible caused I rejected 2 selection.. that is if i can get good number for this 3rd bto =(
you can always check with hdb once you are in the situation lor.
 

3G SAINT

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
27,265
Reaction score
4,938
just checked my letterbox and got it as well... usually how long later will the results be out?

me too, wants to understand the quesiton posted by imperado as i foresee i might be in this situation too...

:s8:As per letter said early Nov should be next week not 1st NOV:s13::D:s8:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top