Sim only plan with 5Gfor iPhone 13pro max

vuzuuu

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
1,144
Reaction score
44
May I know what is the procedures to port in my current singtel nos to new M1 provider?
Do I have yo visit M1 store myself or could I settle it online?
Thanks.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Could you be referring to M1?

Singtel esim only for watches. For apple watch, that's not really an esim but it's the same mobile number using number share method. Watches like Samsung and Huawei, it's using esim which u need to scan the barcode to activate it.

Sorry for the confusing, i was referring to M1 esim.
 

maple_mak

Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2020
Messages
115
Reaction score
24
May I know what is the procedures to port in my current singtel nos to new M1 provider?
Do I have yo visit M1 store myself or could I settle it online?
Thanks.
If you purchase from M1 website, there’s a option to allow you to port in from other telco.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
I’m also considering moving to non contract plan. Is 5G really useful in SG?
So far using it on my phone for few months, doesn't really change anything. Slight increase in speed but I feel 4G is good enough when using on a phone. Base on my usage watching Youtube, 5G or 4G, no diff, both no lag on Stinktel. Even on 4G (TPG), it's as good, TPG is giving out 5G for free but coverage currently in town area only.
 

MKamaruddin

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2005
Messages
562
Reaction score
6
I’m also considering moving to GOMO from Sinktel and buy phone direct from Apple. Their plans getting pricier every year…
 

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
14,368
Reaction score
7,763
I plan to move to Giga once my M1 contract finished in coming 1st Dec coz of the data rollover thing. and the plans are like around $20 for 40 to 60gb. I'm sick of paying premium for lousy 2 years plan by Telco. I can switch any time I want if there is a good deal if using sim only no contract.
 

seesiang

Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2011
Messages
415
Reaction score
5
May I know what is the procedures to port in my current singtel nos to new M1 provider?
Do I have yo visit M1 store myself or could I settle it online?
Thanks.

1. Ensure your contract are fulfill. Example, if 1 year contract, it must be at least 12 months and 1 day to avoid unwanted dispute / penalty.
2. Go to the new provider, for this case, M1. Go there and mention that you wanted to sign up.
3. Provide your old number and ask M1 to prepare to "port in" form.
4. You have to be the same person that subscribe for your old number. If you are not, bring the person that subscribe.
5. Once the procedure is done, usually it is immediate. But they will say it take about 24-48 hours.

I have not try online method before. Maybe it will work.
 

i.Singaporean

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
334
I plan to move to Giga once my M1 contract finished in coming 1st Dec coz of the data rollover thing. and the plans are like around $20 for 40 to 60gb. I'm sick of paying premium for lousy 2 years plan by Telco. I can switch any time I want if there is a good deal if using sim only no contract.
giga always have this $18 50GB pop up plan so look out for it
There's one running again tomorrow - 23 to 29 Sep 2021
 

Kiddream

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
2,871
Reaction score
140
Yes, the giga $18 pop up plan is the most wu hua. 50Gb each month + unused rollover data to the next month = 100Gb per month. And sometimes they will also randomly give bonus data like 10 or 20gb. Shiok~~~
 

PDA_lover

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
967
Reaction score
7
most of us can barely use 10GB data, not sure if there is any point of going higher then that?

I feel 6GB data is sufficient for me, thinking of going to GIGA 10$ plan
 

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
14,368
Reaction score
7,763
most of us can barely use 10GB data, not sure if there is any point of going higher then that?

I feel 6GB data is sufficient for me, thinking of going to GIGA 10$ plan
I can use 30gb. Just stream Spotify or YouTube or Netflix on the go.
 

chins

Senior Member
Joined
May 11, 2001
Messages
988
Reaction score
20
Is there any confirmation that iPhone 13 supports standalone 5G in Singapore?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top