Hey did u go for the workshop just now? There seems to be very little peeps taking bus adm![]()
Yes I agree!! Where were you seated? I was at the left side of the LT

Hey did u go for the workshop just now? There seems to be very little peeps taking bus adm![]()
Hey did u go for the workshop just now? There seems to be very little peeps taking bus adm![]()
Yes I agree!! Where were you seated? I was at the left side of the LT
there were not that much people who attended the soci and econs workshop either! :x are you all starting school on 25th? cause i checked and my classes start on 26th
i went and was seating at the right side! Yup, our course has 58 people (i never include those taking double major/degree).
So little? i was on the right side too![]()
school starting soon![]()
I think I recognised youya wearing black that day right? Hahahaha. Yeah so little peeps :'(
How'd you knew it was me?super reluctant after so many months of not studying![]()
haha yeah! Black polo teeHow'd you knew it was me?


super reluctant after so many months of not studying![]()
haha yeah! Black polo teeHow'd you knew it was me?
IKR ><
Haha instinct? Pretty much sure sky was sitting infront of you too. Hahaha
=O maybe i never look behind![]()
Ehh?? haha in front of me..was a woman![]()
Ehh?? haha in front of me..was a woman![]()
haha goodluck and all the best for the first week of school everyone! ^^
hows day 1 peeps =D
A little sian HAHA :/
In desperate need of MTH131 and that longman writer 9th edition![]()

