SIM-University at Buffalo

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
hahaha..yeah still totally clueless:s11: Say hi to me during next class or when u see me:)

Oh yah! How many credits are you waived? were u like sitting the next row in front of me? :s13:

40 credits waivered! Haha if you spot me, I`ll say hi. :p

Wait I was in micro class today too! The only guy with a cap in class. Hahaha

I got 97 credits waived.

I don`t think we were in the same class? I only know of one guy sitting behind me wearing a cap, but I know it isn`t you lol. Maybe there are there 2 Econs classes? Haha. Hmm, maybe xiang saw you.
 

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
40 credits waivered! Haha if you spot me, I`ll say hi. :p


I don`t think we were in the same class? I only know of one guy sitting behind me wearing a cap, but I know it isn`t you lol. Maybe there are there 2 Econs classes? Haha. Hmm, maybe xiang saw you.

LOL! give some clue la...how'd u know its me first???

Nah..i totally didnt recognise anybody in class that is from this forum:(
 
Last edited:

Ferra23

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I have just gotten my offer for UB and would like to ask if anyone knows when is the deadline for acceptance? Currently I have also applied for RMIT so I would like to be able to know if I have time to wait for RMIT's response before accepting.

The deadline is stated in the SIMConnect portal. Click the Admission Applications Status and there is a column under Acceptance Due Date. Mine is 2nd of Sept for UB too. I think u can ask for SIM to extend the due date if u want via email or phone.
 

stevenliew

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
9,801
Reaction score
0
Anyway If you see a guy with a obey cap in your class , thats probably me. orange obey cap
 

veryred

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Hmm all i know is..i transferred 108 credits..minimum is 120 creds to graduate:) But of course need to complete my major and non waived Gen ed. Concentration is optional:D

shiok! was it you who were worrying there would be no waiver?
Which dip did you have uh and what major you in now?
I have a friend who is planning to come UB econs with engine degree and isn't convinced by me there will be bloody a lot of waivers :vijayadmin:
 

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
shiok! was it you who were worrying there would be no waiver?
Which dip did you have uh and what major you in now?
I have a friend who is planning to come UB econs with engine degree and isn't convinced by me there will be bloody a lot of waivers :vijayadmin:

Hmm i was concerned initially yes..dip in multimedia and infocomm tech..major business admim..

Actually im only waived free electives and 4 mods of gen ed..
 

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Hahaha...tell me lahhhh
Well, I`m female. LOL

shiok! was it you who were worrying there would be no waiver?
Which dip did you have uh and what major you in now?
I have a friend who is planning to come UB econs with engine degree and isn't convinced by me there will be bloody a lot of waivers :vijayadmin:

I think you should ask him to call the office himself cos different people have different number of waivers, and peeps taking econs have the least number of relevant waivers, at least from what I know. Just double check eh :)

Anyway If you see a guy with a obey cap in your class , thats probably me. orange obey cap

Haha, alright, if I do I`ll give you a tap on your back eh :D

Btw sky, were you wearing yellow during MTH131 today?
 

SkyScraper

Master Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
80
nope i did not wear yellow =D i was wearing Bright green.

Hazel. Were you in psych? where Mdm Reena called hazel?
 

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Anyone has MGQ 201 class? Can confirm if we DIE DIE have to purchase the software by this week? :s11:
 

veryred

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Anyone has MGQ 201 class? Can confirm if we DIE DIE have to purchase the software by this week? :s11:

eh how is mgq201 ah ?
is the syllabus heavy? Im planning to add that to clear electives eh but I have no idea how is the mod. Nobody I know took this class before :eek:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top