leongws
Master Member
- Joined
- May 31, 2003
- Messages
- 3,042
- Reaction score
- 676
Just for sharing purposes. I am connecting to the GT-AX6000 router via a AP TPlink wifi6 router (abt $150) and the following are the speed from the web and from the GT-AX 6000 internal speed reading. If I test the direct connection to the ONT, I will be getting abt 940 mbps consistently from the app (open signal). If that is the speed from directly connected to the ONT without using a lan adapter at the pc then I guess Simba will need to fine tune their backend.
Are the lan port of your PC higher than 1Gbps? If not it will not exceed 1000Mbps during speedtest as it is limited by your lan port even if u connect directly from ONT to PC. Tp link wifi 6 router don't have 2.5Gbps port too?