SIMBA Telecom discussion thread

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 26, 2001
Messages
34,134
Reaction score
2,451
That's why I'm worry, no further updates on this matter. I already got one email address leaked years ago and till date still getting spams and all sort of sign-up services!
23k affected out of 1 million+ subscribers. Less than 0.023% chance.
 

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
9,613
Reaction score
192
Submitted to scamshield on the spot.
Sorry didn't save it down, thus unable to share with you
You did the right thing, I probably would have done the same.

No worry, just wanted to verify some unknown number which I didn't answer recently.
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,636
Reaction score
3,487
I signed up for a new line with Simba 2 weeks ago. It's for my (foreign) spouse cos we want to use the roaming data long-term.

So, no one except for both of us and Simba (and the staff/company who sold us the card/service) knowing the number. We didn't even memorize the number.

We received 5 calls since. Seriously?

Obviously we didn't answer/pick up any of the calls.

How likely is it the store/company (at Chinatown Point) the one spamming our number?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top