Singpass App on Custom ROMs

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
21,056
Reaction score
1,513
I know it's a confusing model that's why it needs extra effort to find the correct kernel.
I'm using stock MIUI Global 14.0.3 Stable.
That app does not target API 32+ and it doesn't appear on my phone's Google Play.
Settings > About shows model M2003J6B2G
https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/miatoll/variant3/
Codename is miatoll

https://xdaforums.com/f/redmi-note-9s-note-9-pro-indian-model-roms-ke.10215/
https://t.me/s/Miatoll

In telegram, search kernelsu and you will see things like Melon Kernel, Midnight Kernel
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/miatoll/variant3/
Codename is miatoll

https://xdaforums.com/f/redmi-note-9s-note-9-pro-indian-model-roms-ke.10215/
https://t.me/s/Miatoll

In telegram, search kernelsu and you will see things like Melon Kernel, Midnight Kernel
If I'm not wrong, miatoll is the code name for many different phones using the similar chipset, but the exact features are difference.
Will it be a trial-and-error thing?
Currently I'm quite content with MIUI (with CustoMIUIzer fixes), so I'm a bit hesitated to make a switch to another ROM.
 

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
21,056
Reaction score
1,513
If I'm not wrong, miatoll is the code name for many different phones using the similar chipset, but the exact features are difference.
Will it be a trial-and-error thing?
Currently I'm quite content with MIUI (with CustoMIUIzer fixes), so I'm a bit hesitated to make a switch to another ROM.
Kernel is not rom
But yes, advise to backup your boot.img with recovery or fastboot
 

yoongdeer

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
which singpass ver now working ah i using magisk alpha but still detecting pls share config if it work for u also if paylah issue

using Magisk delta
 
Last edited:

roidred

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
30
which singpass ver now working ah i using magisk alpha but still detecting pls share config if it work for u also if paylah issue

using Magisk delta
i am not using Paylah.
1. check if singpass works fine on unroot ROM. Its better to choose a ROM in which sp works out of box without root.
2. Magisk delta and shamiko should fix the SP. Most of the AOSP SP works without rooting.
3. Then install magisk delta and shamiko.
 

yoongdeer

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
i am not using Paylah.
1. check if singpass works fine on unroot ROM. Its better to choose a ROM in which sp works out of box without root.
2. Magisk delta and shamiko should fix the SP. Most of the AOSP SP works without rooting.
3. Then install magisk delta and shamiko.
Yah thanks im using magisk alpha + shamiko SP works, paylah still keeps being detected, sian
 

roidred

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
30
Anyone tried the magisk combo. I am having issue with KSU on v20. We know we are the testers for any new version you guys release. ;)
May be I will change the ROM I am on ported ROM as someone already mentioned it's working for him.
 

spinning_quirK

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
43,645
Reaction score
7,353
Anyone tried the magisk combo. I am having issue with KSU on v20. We know we are the testers for any new version you guys release. ;)
May be I will change the ROM I am on ported ROM as someone already mentioned it's working for him.
Does the unmount injector work for you?
 

kutysam

Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2002
Messages
224
Reaction score
2
Just sharing my oberservations...

I have a Poco f2.
Installed crdroid which has KSU installed .

Suddenly, gpay didn't work etc. needed an updated play integrity fix which was updated yesterday.
Installed that...

Cpf app gave issues (some app verification not working) singpass said I'm rooted etc. dbs paylah also didn't work.

Installed all the zygisk next etc and eventually gave up because I really need these apps.
----
Fully flashed back to stock. Did TB checker and had a strong integrity pass! My bootloader is relocked.

Restored my settings and CPF, DBS still didn't work... Like wtf? My phone is pristine stock condition! No root etc.

Then... I tried a lame thing, I disabled developer settings and tada... It worked.. try it guys, it may give you wonders.

For DBS paylah app, Everytime you try, please clear data! Then u relaunch. Only the first load from my experience, will show you if it is having problems with insecure device.

Edit: fun fact, I reenabled developer tools and the apps started making noise
Somehow DBS digibank keeps logging me out too
 
Last edited:

lilelf

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
4
Just sharing my oberservations...

I have a Poco f2.
Installed crdroid which has KSU installed .

Suddenly, gpay didn't work etc. needed an updated play integrity fix which was updated yesterday.
Installed that...

Cpf app gave issues (some app verification not working) singpass said I'm rooted etc. dbs paylah also didn't work.

Installed all the zygisk next etc and eventually gave up because I really need these apps.
----
Fully flashed back to stock. Did TB checker and had a strong integrity pass! My bootloader is relocked.

Restored my settings and CPF, DBS still didn't work... Like wtf? My phone is pristine stock condition! No root etc.

Then... I tried a lame thing, I disabled developer settings and tada... It worked.. try it guys, it may give you wonders.

For DBS paylah app, Everytime you try, please clear data! Then u relaunch. Only the first load from my experience, will show you if it is having problems with insecure device.

Edit: fun fact, I reenabled developer tools and the apps started making noise
Somehow DBS digibank keeps logging me out too
Bruhhhh lol it works! Disabling developer options, clearing data from paylah has made it work on my magisk alpha..
 

roidred

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
30
Does the unmount injector work for you?
No it's didn't. I guess my problem was ROM. Now using Arrow ROM AOSP. All apps works with KSU. Didn't try magisk it's so messy to setup with modules and all. Yes developer option need to be disabled this is not new this has been check by other apps also for sometime now.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top