[Software Update] iOS 10.0.1 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PumpkinX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
799
Reaction score
0
U pull the tab, is there any messages there?

If yes, press down on the message using forcetouch. The messge will popup for u to reply or read. If u only wanna read, pull it downwards n message will b kept away

Thanks but I don't have 3D Touch. Anyway I figured out how to do it already it's still just pull down but need to pull down a lot more.

Anyway noticed a few bugs. Whatsapp notification sound doesn't use the one you set in app, it follows your SMS tone no matter how I set it. Safari text box entry doesn't pan the view as you type like last time so you keep having to swipe the screen. The keyboard doesn't revert back to alphabet after you entered a punctuation mark and then space. And battery life seems to take a big hit. Drained 20% in maybe an hour of usage.
 
Last edited:

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Don't understand why people so afraid to click the home button. Are you gonna use your phone for the next 10 years? Buttons after iPhone 5 don't have problems anymore.

I also find it more convenient to just depress the button now and the home button is now very solid, unlike in the past really will lose it's sensitivity some how.

I see a lot of ppl use the assistance thing for the touch screen home button so troublesome.
 

jason910

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
4,658
Reaction score
5
I figured this out when i was playing game and a message came in. Are you able to do the same thing when your phone is in lock and sleep mode and when a message comes in can you also pull down to reply? i can't seem to i am on iphone 6.

Thanks but I don't have 3D Touch. Anyway I figured out how to do it already it's still just pull down but need to pull down a lot more.

Anyway noticed a few bugs. Whatsapp notification sound doesn't use the one you set in app, it follows your SMS tone no matter how I set it. Safari text box entry doesn't pan the view as you type like last time so you keep having to swipe the screen. The keyboard doesn't revert back to alphabet after you entered a punctuation mark and then space. And battery life seems to take a big hit. Drained 20% in maybe an hour of usage.
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Thanks but I don't have 3D Touch. Anyway I figured out how to do it already it's still just pull down but need to pull down a lot more.

Anyway noticed a few bugs. Whatsapp notification sound doesn't use the one you set in app, it follows your SMS tone no matter how I set it. Safari text box entry doesn't pan the view as you type like last time so you keep having to swipe the screen. The keyboard doesn't revert back to alphabet after you entered a punctuation mark and then space. And battery life seems to take a big hit. Drained 20% in maybe an hour of usage.

I have all the problems u faced, keyboard is quite annoying. The sound notification will change back after a while, at least for me. Dunno why, and I didn't do anything
 

LOLLIPOPPY

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
3,984
Reaction score
0
yes, i m going to do that for as long as i can, i dont see the point of having to upgrade my device to ipad pro, ipad air 3 etc. its not even afraid or not. it's my user preference. Don't understand why people care so much about other user's preference

use nokia 3310 dude. super tough and unbreakable.
 

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,502
Reaction score
12
using SE, after upgrade, found that certain icon not that sensitive to press, got to touch 2nd times then can launch the app, especially those in a group box.
 

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
using SE, after upgrade, found that certain icon not that sensitive to press, got to touch 2nd times then can launch the app, especially those in a group box.

Yeah but I don't think it's the icon that is not responsive. Remember back in iOS 7 when you unlock the screen you've to wait for the animation to complete before selecting the icons? I think it's something like that. Once I open the folder box I can't immediately swipe to the next page. Need to wait for half a second. I wonder this is a universal thing or just iPhone SE.
 

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,502
Reaction score
12
Yeah but I don't think it's the icon that is not responsive. Remember back in iOS 7 when you unlock the screen you've to wait for the animation to complete before selecting the icons? I think it's something like that. Once I open the folder box I can't immediately swipe to the next page. Need to wait for half a second. I wonder this is a universal thing or just iPhone SE.

U also face same issue?
 

ooolong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
20,211
Reaction score
945
Anyway noticed a few bugs. Whatsapp notification sound doesn't use the one you set in app, it follows your SMS tone no matter how I set it.

Try soft resetting (press & hold home + power buttons until Apple logo shows up, then release both buttons at the same time) your phone, it'll be back to normal after that.
 

blurrry

Master Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
0
Anyone have wallpaper issues? Like the wallpaper on the homescreen became alittle bit dull.. compared to last time.
 

alfseeto

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2000
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
7
Anyone have wallpaper issues? Like the wallpaper on the homescreen became alittle bit dull.. compared to last time.

It's like that since the beta. They purposely darken the wallpaper on the home screen to make the icons more prominent.
 

alfseeto

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2000
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
7
Thanks but I don't have 3D Touch. Anyway I figured out how to do it already it's still just pull down but need to pull down a lot more.

Anyway noticed a few bugs. Whatsapp notification sound doesn't use the one you set in app, it follows your SMS tone no matter how I set it. Safari text box entry doesn't pan the view as you type like last time so you keep having to swipe the screen. The keyboard doesn't revert back to alphabet after you entered a punctuation mark and then space. And battery life seems to take a big hit. Drained 20% in maybe an hour of usage.

I read that battery will drain more after first updating to IOS10 because everything is being re-indexed again. It should be back to normal by now.
 

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2010
Messages
25,242
Reaction score
173
use nokia 3310 dude. super tough and unbreakable.


hahaha, why use nokia when i have several different apple devices to use at home and at work. thanks for your concern. if you like yr ios 10, thats yr problem, not my. u can mind yr own business.
 

ukyo100

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2001
Messages
884
Reaction score
23
The assistive touch not working very well.... when playing the music the home screen show very big.. WTH... so big for F...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top