[Software Update] iOS 10.0.1 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiz123

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Anyone notice the silent toggle switch when you switch to vibrate the vibration is staggered like 1,2,3. Instead of the usual long vibration?
 

ooolong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
20,211
Reaction score
945
Anyone notice the silent toggle switch when you switch to vibrate the vibration is staggered like 1,2,3. Instead of the usual long vibration?

No, both my 5s & 6plus have the usual long vibration.
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,041
Reaction score
5,001
ios 10 is configure to be like android home screen. HAIZzzz...HATE THE LOCK SCREEN HOME BUTTON .. now have to keep pressing the button

Tts what I feel too, more wear and tear for those 7 and earlier
Otherwise assistive touch button
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,041
Reaction score
5,001
:(

they will like force you upgrade just matter of time. Perhaps next major update your 5 s can't update and some app can't use beside those new app.

just like what I using last time iPhone 4 , serve me well ...only home button spoil

but as they launch new phones over the years , finally one major IOS update come my iPhone 4 can't update liao , also new app can't download as it claim can't work on iPhone 4

so LL I go upgrade to iPhone 6


S/W support last about 4 generation of products
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
I read that battery will drain more after first updating to IOS10 because everything is being re-indexed again. It should be back to normal by now.

Most reviews mentioned that the battery life is not really impacted with this update.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
To be more precise, 6s/6s Plus, 7/7 Plus and SE.

In fact I disabled the raise to wake function as sometimes it wakes when I don't want to and vice-versa.
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Any way to reinstall iOS 10? My set is not installed properly I think. The notification bug is very annoying. I can solve it through a hard reset but it comes back after a while.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
30,860
Reaction score
1,594
So far I liked it as well, but there's 3 bugs? that I noticed
-keyboard
After ... there's no caps like last time.
After going to the numbers and symbols window, previous version will change back to alphabet after space but after update, it remains in that number and symbol window.

-launch app from notification
After received whatsapp message, I can only 3D Touch the notification to quick reply window den tap to launch app but if I receive more den 1 notifications, I'm able to tap and launch the app through the 2nd message.

-App Store
At the updates window, I cannot leave reviews.


i gotta agree with you i face the same issue as you :-

After received whatsapp message, I can only 3D Touch the notification to quick reply window den tap to launch app but if I receive more den 1 notifications, I'm able to tap and launch the app through the 2nd message.
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
i realise 1 more bugs..

no notification pop up for the following app :-

tinder
carousell

Carousell got pop up for me, and now I can see the message directly without opening the app. Think last time also can, but sometimes doesn't pop up.
 

PumpkinX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
799
Reaction score
0
Try soft resetting (press & hold home + power buttons until Apple logo shows up, then release both buttons at the same time) your phone, it'll be back to normal after that.

Hey that actually worked. Thanks man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top