[Software Update] iOS 10.0.1 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,546
Reaction score
3,165
Not bad lol. Upgraded from JB-ed iOS 8.4. Been a really really long while since I've updated the iOS. Basket, kinda miss the JB tweaks though lol, hope that iOS 10 JB will be released soon lol. :s12:
 

PumpkinX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
799
Reaction score
0
I figured this out when i was playing game and a message came in. Are you able to do the same thing when your phone is in lock and sleep mode and when a message comes in can you also pull down to reply? i can't seem to i am on iphone 6.

If it's on the lock screen you have to swipe the notification box to the left, "view" and "dismiss" option will appear, choose view and if the app supports quick reply the text box will appear on the bottom. touch the box to show the keyboard. I was confused at first because wechat doesn't support it yet in ios10 so I wasn't getting any quick reply box. But it works for whatsapp.
 

xUnknownzZz

Master Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
0
The notifications bar centre now doesn't group same categories notifications tgt and cannot just delete email from there now????
 

ashhong

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,051
Reaction score
0
The notifications bar centre now doesn't group same categories notifications tgt and cannot just delete email from there now????

the notifications no longer group by app.

to delete email from notification, you have to use forced touch.
 

i-Movies

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
1,614
Reaction score
43
dont like the new mail.app thread, it loads all mails in a thread, very messy, and worst, you can't delete one of mail from the thread...
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Hope there'll be a new update soon to repair anything that's not proper 😟 My phone is getting warm as I surf the net. Never happened before. Of cos it's not the android hot, but it's warmer den usual.
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,482
Reaction score
3,168
Hope there'll be a new update soon to repair anything that's not proper 😟 My phone is getting warm as I surf the net. Never happened before. Of cos it's not the android hot, but it's warmer den usual.

do a backup, then try a reset all settings...
 

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
20,555
Reaction score
121
As always, I'll upgrade to iOS 10 when the dust has settled and the bugs are ironed out. The first cuts of the new iOS have always been buggy.
 

wisewise

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
12,749
Reaction score
2,436
anyone felt that after upgrading, apps open slower?
IP6+, after updating, find that apps take a while to load. Wechat, pokeman etc..
 

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,734
Reaction score
3
Anyone have this issue?

Using iPhone 5 with ios 10.
Sometime the screen become unresponsive.
Click on icon nothing happen.
Need to power off screen and power it back the screen come back alive.

Is it a bug?
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
do a backup, then try a reset all settings...

Thinking of doing it but I'll be more irritated if that didn't solve the problem. Lol
So I think I'll stick to the situation now and get annoyed once in a while. Thanks though

Anyone have this issue?

Using iPhone 5 with ios 10.
Sometime the screen become unresponsive.
Click on icon nothing happen.
Need to power off screen and power it back the screen come back alive.

Is it a bug?

Sounds like a bug

anyone felt that after upgrading, apps open slower?
IP6+, after updating, find that apps take a while to load. Wechat, pokeman etc..

Even my S+ faces that problem for some apps but it's not that bad for me. I can live with it but it's slower when compared
 
Last edited:

kruzeryo

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
50
I hope this is the right channel. I update my iTunes to the latest 12.51.. However it cannot detect my iPhone 6S Plus.. Tried on Macbook and Windows PC.. Still cannot update.. Anyone has the same issue?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top