[Software Update] iOS 10.0.1 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2000
Messages
33,252
Reaction score
763
Confirm it's a bug cos my bro can. Mine sometimes can, sometimes cannot
U try reset by holding ur home and power button until u see the apple icon, I believe it will solve the problem. For me, it solved the problem for a while den I can't launch the apps again. Hope it solves the problem for you permanently lol

Just to update. I tried with the recommended actions and managed to resolve the problem. Thanks man!
 

idontcare

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
My iPhone 6 has battery drain issues ever since I upgraded to os 9.3.5, though using ios10 will be better but the battery will still die suddenly when I use certain apps like pokemon go/instagram. Just changed a new battery and am having the same issue :( Does the hardware affect the battery life?
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,467
Reaction score
15,311
My iPhone SE heat up very fast and hot after upgraded to iOS 10. Anyone else experiencing???
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
anyone have photos memories problem? i have over ten thousands photos but my memories only shows like 2-3 of it. I travelled a lot so there are many trips but none of it were shown...
 

joewoon

Member
Joined
May 15, 2001
Messages
217
Reaction score
0
Updated this morning in my SE. So far so good on the battery. But notice some lag when opening websites and apps.
 

em1812

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
I noticed that on iOS 10, I don't see any preview for whatsapp or LINE messages on the lock screen. All I see is "a new message has arrived", so I have to open the app to read it. I checked my whatsapp and LINE settings, and "show preview" is On for both.

Is there a fix for this?
 

evolute8

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
9,933
Reaction score
4
Any of your recent chat appear in the whastapp widget?
I enabled and added the widget, but the chats didn't appear...
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
anyone have photos memories problem? i have over ten thousands photos but my memories only shows like 2-3 of it. I travelled a lot so there are many trips but none of it were shown...

Searching for someone who have the same issue as me :)
 

sevenfightclub

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Messages
826
Reaction score
1
I'm trying out the multilingual typing in English and Mandarin in iOS10 (not all languages are supported but Chinese is) but it's not working. We are not supposed to need to press that globe icon anymore in this version.


I tried removing every language keyboard (and order and region) except Eng and Ch but it doesn't work either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top