
you haven't seen me carrying Z-5500 back home. It..was..hellThe subwoofer is massive and heavy...!!

you haven't seen me carrying Z-5500 back home. It..was..hell![]()


With my hands..walk back home..took an elevator..and struggled to climb some stairsYou carry the whole set with your hands and use public transport?
You last time from artillery unit?![]()


With my hands..walk back home..took an elevator..and struggled to climb some stairs
Oh, I'm in the most hated unit in SAF now![]()
With my hands..walk back home..took an elevator..and struggled to climb some stairs
Oh, I'm in the most hated unit in SAF now![]()
Er..wrongQuie obvious he means he is in Hendon Camp.![]()
Er..wrong
Anyway, from the other threads.. looks like Creative has start to attack the sub-$300 (which is dominated by MX5021, Aego M & Klipsch) territory with this:
GigaWorks T3
![]()

GigaWorks..highest end? HmmThen you should be in PROVOST.
I would like to hear this new Creative speakers. Creative speakers tagged with "Gigaworks" are considered their highest end. Hope the sound quality can be compared with Aego M.![]()


nah...gigaworks is not their highest end....megaworks isThen you should be in PROVOST.
I would like to hear this new Creative speakers. Creative speakers tagged with "Gigaworks" are considered their highest end. Hope the sound quality can be compared with Aego M.![]()
...but their gigaworks s750 and megaworks mw550 also not design by creative alone..Er..wrong
Anyway, from the other threads.. looks like Creative has start to attack the sub-$300 (which is dominated by MX5021, Aego M & Klipsch) territory with this:
GigaWorks T3
![]()
nah...gigaworks is not their highest end....megaworks is...but their gigaworks s750 and megaworks mw550 also not design by creative alone..
I don't know about that but Klipsch speakers could still be bought in Singapore..Klipsch? I thought they no longer produced multimedia speakers.
2.2 system? Now even Altec Lansing is following Creative with their "built-in subwoofer" craptalk, although this one does have a low-frequency driver.
But this design looks really crap still. If I have a 4" driver per enclosure I'd point them forward and both of them together with some tweaks will still provide enough bass, without sacrificing the mids.
Sometimes things dun look nice like that but when u place it among your stuff it actually stands out. Well, i've never doubt Altec Lansing sound quality. Of course hearing is believing. Hope its coming and they have one demo set somewhere
On the contrary, I think this looks very nice, sleek and stylish. But things that look nice usually have some of the price gone into fashion design.