I hope to see more inroads being made by the opposition parties come 2025, as I think many don't like the way things are going. Sure, the govt can import more FTs (CECAs, China Chinese, Pinoys, etc) and treat them well to get their votes as new citizens but at the cost of alienating more and more native citizens.
This election has thrown a wrench in the works for the PAP, and I hope to see that perhaps, they have learned something and rethink their high handed approach to decisions and policies they implement.
Look at the way they suka suka change the constitution, barring this, requiring that candidate must be Malay when Halimah is actually an Indian Muslim, and changing things around till only she was left. In the US, and most western states, the law set in the constitution is enshrined and isn't something that is easy to amend or change, and that's the way it should be. That's the problem of a super majority govt, they can do whatever and nobody can stop them
I hope to see the day when the govt loses to the point where they lose their 2/3 majority, then they cannot simply change the constitution as and when they like. They still have the majority to implement policies as they like, but with a strong opposition highlighting the negative aspects of such policies, the ruling party would have to rethink and shape its policies to help the citizens of Singapore instead of marginalizing them in favor of the elite and foreigners/new citizens.