Starhub Giga

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
22,634
Reaction score
1,275
When should I start the port over process?
My singtel contract ends 16 Feb. Thanks

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
When should I start the port over process?
My singtel contract ends 16 Feb. Thanks

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

Too early, too risky. If fat fingers, your last month of contract with SingTel gonna bite you back.
 

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,411
Reaction score
6,006
When should I start the port over process?
My singtel contract ends 16 Feb. Thanks

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

Just as close as possible maybe on 16 itself you port over. Iirc it’s on same day can transfer to new line (or maybe next day)
 
Last edited:

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
6,236
Reaction score
2,119
When should I start the port over process?
My singtel contract ends 16 Feb. Thanks

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

I port out of M1 with a $10/- penalty as there was a offer at that time. So I thought it was worth it.

Unlikely that you can port exactly on Feb 16. I think it's not worth the effort to time so exact. The port may fail also, and you have to repeat.

Important thing you best check with Singtel the terms without contract (subscription how much) and whether they pro-rate the subscription. If they do pro-rate and your subscription is not jacked up a lot after the contract, I think it's safer to port after Feb 16. If not, you may want to suffer the penalty (check how much) and try to port out may be 1-2 weeks before.

my thoughts.
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Test Using one spare 40gb plan on my spare phone. Signal very very very poor especially when you on data the signal drop until sibei jialat. The signal network many times from 4g goes down to 3g H+ sometimes H. Have already terminate the line.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Test Using one spare 40gb plan on my spare phone. Signal very very very poor especially when you on data the signal drop until sibei jialat. The signal network many times from 4g goes down to 3g H+ sometimes H. Have already terminate the line.

Was at National Skin Ctr one of the treatment room just now. Giga no signal. I had to Hotspot from my TPG.

Gosh, TPG used to be the one that needs to be rescued but now I had to use it to rescue my phone on Giga.
 

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,411
Reaction score
6,006
Was at National Skin Ctr one of the treatment room just now. Giga no signal. I had to Hotspot from my TPG.

Gosh, TPG used to be the one that needs to be rescued but now I had to use it to rescue my phone on Giga.

Don’t they have wireless SG there
 

Yihaoong

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
812
Reaction score
50
For what? Got lobang?

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

Account Suspension!

Lastest TnC
4.2.2.8 reselling or providing any part or component of the Services, whether for profit or not, to third parties without our prior written consent;
 
Last edited:

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Account Suspension!

Lastest TnC
4.2.2.8 reselling or providing any part or component of the Services, whether for profit or not, to third parties without our prior written consent;

They finally realise people are selling their nice numbers for profit.
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
Outram Park to purple line

Not taking west bound train so can't test that for you. But I do sometimes take the NEL in the morning from Sengkang to Boon Keng to work. No major issues on between my stops.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top