Starhub Giga

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,173
Reaction score
17,440
Wow I got $5 gigabucks for each of my $10 plans for the birthday month reward. So that means 50% off for the subscription in the birthday month. :eek:
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,356
Reaction score
3,713
Wow I got $5 gigabucks for each of my $10 plans for the birthday month reward. So that means 50% off for the subscription in the birthday month. :eek:

Start in Feb 2021 but they so nice send me an email that they have not forgotten my belated Jan birthday and I will get it in Mar.

But was planning to move out from Giga in end Feb. Now still thinking whether to proceed.
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,173
Reaction score
17,440
Start in Feb 2021 but they so nice send me an email that they have not forgotten my belated Jan birthday and I will get it in Mar.

But was planning to move out from Giga in end Feb. Now still thinking whether to proceed.

My birth month also January. :o
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,356
Reaction score
3,713
My birth month also January. :o

I went to check. The $5 credited. Went to check the email, I remembered wrongly.

Email received on 1 Feb :

Our little present from us to you🎁 $5 gigaBucks just for you

Hi hi,

Yes we've just launched our #gigaBirthdaySurprise today, 1 February 2021. And we have not forgotten about our January Babies too! So we've prepared something special just for you.

Receive FREE $5 gigaBucks per active mobile line

The $5 gigaBucks will be credited into your giga account in the next 5 working days. gigaBucks will be used to automatically offset your next month's bill.
 

Uacesg

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
192
Reaction score
16
I just cancelled my giga! and the app said I can continue using the line until the last day of billing cycle. How does this work when the line already ported out? I know giga! Don’t prorate refund me.
 

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,410
Reaction score
6,005
I just cancelled my giga! and the app said I can continue using the line until the last day of billing cycle. How does this work when the line already ported out? I know giga! Don’t prorate refund me.

If you port out, you don’t actually have to do anything as the line will automatically cancel. But if you initiate the cancel and your port out is not complete then it might be an issue as the line would be inactive.

FYI if you can’t use your new port out sim than your port out is yet to complete.
 

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,410
Reaction score
6,005
Anyone who got affected by giga! billing incident got charged for new month ? News (giga pr) say give free 1 month though
 

BoeingWong

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Hi I m using StarHub Sim only plan since yesterday. Can I port to Giga now or have to wait for a month?
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,173
Reaction score
17,440
Those renewal on 13 how...only can use 1 day. Mine is on 15, so 3 days to use 100 min

Wah... Like that really lugi. That's why it is better to set the renewal day to be either the 1st or close to the 1st of the month.
 

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2000
Messages
16,883
Reaction score
90
Anyone know if Giga has a daily data limit? Can't seems to find in their TNC but i notice once I hit 5 to 10GB the speed would be cap at 1-1.5mbps
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
Anyone know if Giga has a daily data limit? Can't seems to find in their TNC but i notice once I hit 5 to 10GB the speed would be cap at 1-1.5mbps

I think 6GB per day then subsequent at up to 1.5Mbps.

I noticed that a few times alr.
 

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2000
Messages
16,883
Reaction score
90
I think 6GB per day then subsequent at up to 1.5Mbps.

I noticed that a few times alr.

Thanks for your input. Wah sell 40gb (and other high) plan yet wanna limit usage.

Unfortunately my office only starhub network is usable. Else would have switch out.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top