Starhub Giga

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
42,954
Reaction score
4,937
I have a total 119 GB to consume now. Impossible to use finish
wobble.gif

but next month reset back to 100gb liao..which is still a lot. :spin:
 

neanea

Master Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
84
Anyone able to contact giga live agent?
I need help!!!!
you do not have any number for post port in
 

ixora2007

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2016
Messages
815
Reaction score
96
Stuck at the selfie section when I want to port-in, no response and instruction at all. Anyone knows how to pass this stage?
 
Last edited:

lalachong

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
90
Reaction score
54
Just ported into Giga from VIVIFI. Received simcard on Wednesday. No line at 11pm, and next morning thursday, 10am only fully transferred.
Got a good short promo, 50gb for 3 months, $10, given $5 gigabucks per month for 3 months. Can offset bill some more.
Thereafter, back to 6gb, $10/ mth

But realized, VIVIFI line is still better.. always full bar at home... Giga will drop a bit..
Test for 4 months, see how ba. Fully utilize the promo.
 

Pohpiahskin

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2021
Messages
905
Reaction score
330
Recently my giga give me problems. Cannot receive calls or sms. When tried calling in with another phone, says unable to connect to this phone number. Need to restart phone then can.

Problem is you dunno when this happens. A few times taxi driver scold or my parents can't reach me because of this. Cannot be I restart my phone every hour right?

Anyone face this? Going to have to call giga
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Recently my giga give me problems. Cannot receive calls or sms. When tried calling in with another phone, says unable to connect to this phone number. Need to restart phone then can.

Problem is you dunno when this happens. A few times taxi driver scold or my parents can't reach me because of this. Cannot be I restart my phone every hour right?

Anyone face this? Going to have to call giga
I kena before, almost identical to your situation. Strange data is work, just phonecalls and sms not coming in or going out. So far it always work when i reboot phone. Frequency wise I will say its quite rare, maybe once every few months, and cant seem to detect what may cause it though...


Btw, did anyone notice your giga network is displaying volte on your phone today??? I am quite sure i didnt see this icon before. Am using Pocophone F1
 

slashiroth

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
570
Reaction score
4
I
I kena before, almost identical to your situation. Strange data is work, just phonecalls and sms not coming in or going out. So far it always work when i reboot phone. Frequency wise I will say its quite rare, maybe once every few months, and cant seem to detect what may cause it though...


Btw, did anyone notice your giga network is displaying volte on your phone today??? I am quite sure i didnt see this icon before. Am using Pocophone F1
I have 3 Giga number. But only one is showing the volte too since today probably after 9pm or so.
 

i.Singaporean

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
334
Just tried to voice call, and while talking still able to surf net. Seems like they have quietly resolved the volte, but strange why don't openly announce...

Circles.Life never announce when they quietly activated VoLTE last year also

Maybe restricted by traffic light or something so they don't snatch too many users over
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
I kena before, almost identical to your situation. Strange data is work, just phonecalls and sms not coming in or going out. So far it always work when i reboot phone. Frequency wise I will say its quite rare, maybe once every few months, and cant seem to detect what may cause it though...


Btw, did anyone notice your giga network is displaying volte on your phone today??? I am quite sure i didnt see this icon before. Am using Pocophone F1
Nope. No volte on my p4a
I don't even have VOLTE toggle in the settings
 
Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Screenshot-2021-08-25-13-22-20-649-com-android-phone.jpg



This is what I see, using Poco F1. The volte icon is on the top between clock and data icon.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top