
hmm This can be also set within the phone's function? I didnt try though, but i can see this function on my Poco F1aka call diverting?
i used to be able to do it, until i changed to giga.
googled "giga call forward site:forums.hardwarezone.com.sg" and found that there are people here with the same problem
You are just getting a new line under the same account.Hi, I'm intending to get a 2nd giga line. Does anyone knows if the renewal date will follow my 1st giga line, or it will have a separate renewal data upon activation?
Thanks!
hmm This can be also set within the phone's function? I didnt try though, but i can see this function on my Poco F1
Could be either not supported or not activated yet.Does Samsung A8 Star support VoLTE? I cannot see the function in my phone settings.
Will battery life drain faster with 5G ?My 2 cents worth.
I think 5G is still in early stage for our telco, maybe take another 1-2 years. Its like when the 3 telco ruled the market, many of us are tied down with long and not that cheap plans. Then came the mvno and more mvno challenging the sim-only plan with really affordable prices. It also come to a point do users really need the 5G network now? Personally, daily usage is really whatsapp, light browsing on social media, play a few mobile games, thats about all. This isn't too difficult with 4G
I wont be able to comment on this though. I am still using Poco F1 as my primary phone with Giga sim... hahaWill battery life drain faster with 5G ?
Will battery life drain faster with 5G ?
3G shutdown should not be happening anytime soon.Most likely by end of the year should have VoLTE for most MNVO as 3G spectrum expires
3G Spectrum Expires End of 2021
It may also be extended but it will be costly to extend with fewer users. Naturally on a going concern basis, businesses will want to switch to 4G only network and offer VoLTE.
Now I am not too keen to sign up early for 5G with mobile phone contract with ST, SH and M1 unless there is less than $5 difference in nett cost.
Yes. My elderly father use a senior friendly clam shell phone. Got him a Samsung smartphone but he keep forgetting how to use so after 1 week revert back to old phone.3G shutdown should not be happening anytime soon.
First, the transition period is far too short. Businesses migrated their GSM M2M to 3G M2M about 5 years ago, shutting down now would cause way too many issues.
Second, good luck earning roaming revenue. People that visit Singapore might not have compatible VoLTE device, relying on 3G/GSM for voice call. VoLTE roaming isn't available for all roaming agreements too.
Third, local population. While it is true that many of us are alr using LTE (some even 5G) devices, there's still devices that's still 3G/GSM-only, especially those feature phones. You can't be expecting those low-income (or even no-income) people to change phone yet again. Even if they can afford, VoLTE feature phones aren't easy to come by, and almost none have big buttons to press.
The clam shell still can use? My parent was previously using one of those old Nokia everything is fine, because just its calling in out. Then last year (or 2yrs ago?) something about network cannot support liao, so no choice get a most basic smartphone (redmi). It was a BIG learning curve teaching how to swipe touchscreen phone. It may sound like a joke to many, how can anyone doesnt know how to use a touchscreen, but dont be surprised when you have been using button for decades.Yes. My elderly father use a senior friendly clam shell phone. Got him a Samsung smartphone but he keep forgetting how to use so after 1 week revert back to old phone.
Search Y2K 3G senior phone.The clam shell still can use? My parent was previously using one of those old Nokia everything is fine, because just its calling in out. Then last year (or 2yrs ago?) something about network cannot support liao, so no choice get a most basic smartphone (redmi). It was a BIG learning curve teaching how to swipe touchscreen phone. It may sound like a joke to many, how can anyone doesnt know how to use a touchscreen, but dont be surprised when you have been using button for decades.
OMG, it looks quite cool leh. Like those Japanese garake phones. If that period during the transition I saw this phone, I would have got it for my parent too. But since now already abit know how to use basic smartphone function (know how to use TT app, youtube), better not reverse the process to unlearn. But to be honest I notice my parent will still struggle how to answer or navigate missed calls.Search Y2K 3G senior phone.
2 years ago they phase off the big size SIM card which this phone uses. But the small SIM card comes attached with the bigger plastic so can still use.
I see him making less calls out after changing to smart phone and keep missing calls because cannot answer in time. Plus we are not at home in the day. No point stressing him into learning to use smart phone so switch back.
I indicate wrongly. Should be Y2K 3G Flip 2 Senior Phone. When phone ring, just flip open to answer. No need to press any button.OMG, it looks quite cool leh. Like those Japanese garake phones. If that period during the transition I saw this phone, I would have got it for my parent too. But since now already abit know how to use basic smartphone function (know how to use TT app, youtube), better not reverse the process to unlearn. But to be honest I notice my parent will still struggle how to answer or navigate missed calls.