
Something like skype or home digital tel. But your phone and telco must support the feature.Sorry what is vowifi supposed to be for? I tried to Google, it says using wifi to make voice calls? It means free not deducting the call minutes???
So VoLTE only worked in a WIFI environment?VoLTE actually is to reduce the Mobile phone base station network load and pass your mobile phone call to your house WIFI network.
- This is helpful if you are having poor 3/4G coverage. This allow incoming and outgoing call via your WIFI network.
no ah. I tested it outside while waiting for bus yesterdaySo VoLTE only worked in a WIFI environment?![]()
...
He probably mistype.So VoLTE only worked in a WIFI environment?![]()
...
Just curious over the volte and vowifi. If say I am indoors where I can have both data and wifi, wifi speed vs giga data speed aside. Is there any significant difference between the two? And how I know if vowifi is activated on my phone???
I have tried turning off my data on my Giga sim, turned on wifi. Connected on wifi, I still see the volte icon on my Poco F1 lor...
sorry i was sleeping i delete my post to avoid confusing. i was type last reply when someone called me about wifi issue at office.So VoLTE only worked in a WIFI environment?![]()
...
I see what it means now. I think this will be useful for those very ulu location companies especially. So this VoWiFi maybe still not that much applicable in my case.If i understand correctly, this should be worked in this way:
1. VoLTE - call and data work concurrently, and yet give a clear calling experience
2. VoWiFi - when telco signal is not reachable, you are still able to make/receive a land call if there is a wifi connection. However, the call (minute) will be deducted from your call quota allocated.

what do you mean call forwarding? This should be able to set on most mobile phone?Now waiting for call forwarding on giga![]()
aka call diverting?what do you mean call forwarding? This should be able to set on most mobile phone?