
APN changed to giga?Just ported from stinktel and i think i activated my giga but then it seems that there is no mobile data for me on 4g
hmm it worked right now after changing to 3g and back to 4gAPN changed to giga?
Same in the north, havingIs starhub and giga down? As of 10am in the East, my giga have full bar but not able to load anything
You need 2 similar handsets with Giga and starhub sim cards in each handset at same location, same time to run the speed test. I doubt anyone done itCrazy fast port in, probably the fastest I've experienced so far. Vivifi line went down at 11pm, and by 11.10 my Giga app shows the old number, so I inserted the SIM card, reset network settings, reboot, and voila. VoLTE enabled, even on the $10 plan.
Now to see if Starhub coverage works for me.
Does anyone know if Giga has lower priority than the main StarHub (even SIM-only) plans? Are the speeds equal, or is it slower on Giga?
That's not funny. Imagine people that live near the border and suddenly get charged for the data roaming just because the network switched over automatically due to weak reception or out of service etcMy GIGA ROAM for APAC was activated unintentionally. I was at the Changi Airport yesterday and giga sensed and assumed im in malaysia.
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
I would recommend turning off roaming and locking their phone to the home network instead of leaving it on auto for those people.That's not funny. Imagine people that live near the border and suddenly get charged for the data roaming just because the network switched over automatically due to weak reception or out of service etc
Gotta call Circles to check too. It's usually because the donor telco blocks the porting request, for whatever reason.Sian dunno why my port-in from Circles failed leh.. then tried to re port-in and was shown a message to try again after 12pm tml... Simple procedure but so many problem![]()
As far as I recalled, one may purchase the pack first and apparently it will automatically activate upon arrival in country.Just checked in the giga app the data roam is an opt in service with a charge so for the poster that said it got activated when he was near but not actually in Malaysia, you meant that it got activated without your opt-in?
Yes ok which still means that it is opt in by line owner not auto opt in and get charged for it with no intention to have roaming. Waiting for the poster to clarify his scenario.As far as I recalled, one may purchase the pack first and apparently it will automatically activate upon arrival in country.
Sometimes when you swap device or reboot handset, it might went to roaming mode unintentionally.I would recommend turning off roaming and locking their phone to the home network instead of leaving it on auto for those people.
Circles said everything is in place, asked me to check back with Giga lol..Gotta call Circles to check too. It's usually because the donor telco blocks the porting request, for whatever reason.
Choose port out from M1 instead of CLCircles said everything is in place, asked me to check back with Giga lol..
I would recommend turning off roaming and locking their phone to the home network instead of leaving it on auto for those people.
As far as I recalled, one may purchase the pack first and apparently it will automatically activate upon arrival in country.