Starhub Giga

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Just submitted port in request for $10 plan. Porting in from orange telco. Hope giga is good! :ROFLMAO:
I also ported from orange to giga more than a year ago for the $18 plan. I know i wont need customer service support because the big 3 service sucks anyway, so a MVNO like giga is good enough. So far no complains. I don't work and stay in low coverage network areas, thats why I have no issues with lags
 

我要买GTR

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2020
Messages
5,609
Reaction score
2,885
I also ported from orange to giga more than a year ago for the $18 plan. I know i wont need customer service support because the big 3 service sucks anyway, so a MVNO like giga is good enough. So far no complains. I don't work and stay in low coverage network areas, thats why I have no issues with lags

Orange got such thing as customer service support? 🤣

Things that are too technical & cannot solve they will ask you to "call their hotline" 🤣 To the extend sometimes I wonder why they bother having physical stores at all.
 

我要买GTR

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2020
Messages
5,609
Reaction score
2,885
I also ported from orange to giga more than a year ago for the $18 plan. I know i wont need customer service support because the big 3 service sucks anyway, so a MVNO like giga is good enough. So far no complains. I don't work and stay in low coverage network areas, thats why I have no issues with lags

Any info where are giga coverage blind spots?
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Orange got such thing as customer service support? 🤣

Things that are too technical & cannot solve they will ask you to "call their hotline" 🤣 To the extend sometimes I wonder why they bother having physical stores at all.
Thats why after 2 good decades with green then orange, I gave up on the big telcos. They don't really care about existing clients retention, unattractive price and package. I think one of the biggest reason why some stay with telcos is the convenience and also the ability to change new phone at "subsidised price"

Any info where are giga coverage blind spots?
I never kena before, so will have to wait others to share. One thing does hit me once a blue moon; suddenly phonecalls cannot be made, data seems to work. Reboot phone, it works again. I have no idea what is the cause...
 

我要买GTR

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2020
Messages
5,609
Reaction score
2,885
I signed up $10 plan for 10gb/500mins/500sms a few days ago, receiving sim card today.

Now they change their $10 plan to 10gb/300mins/300sms.

Like that can meh? wth

I last checked my app I have 10gb/300mins/300sms only.

They can change the plan whenever & however they want?
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,736
Reaction score
2,327
Now they change their $10 plan to 10gb/300mins/300sms.

Like that can meh? wth

I last checked my app I have 10gb/300mins/300sms only.

They can change the plan whenever & however they want?
Mine got revised too, long time user of their $10 plan. :confused:

FAE39553-E6-FB-4-ED3-9535-A1-E2-D3-FEE326.jpg
 
Last edited:

a4973

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2003
Messages
3,388
Reaction score
379
I signed up $10 plan for 10gb/500mins/500sms a few days ago, receiving sim card today.

Now they change their $10 plan to 10gb/300mins/300sms.

Like that can meh? wth

I last checked my app I have 10gb/300mins/300sms only.

They can change the plan whenever & however they want?
I'm guessing that Sim only plans are not contracted hence service provider is able to revise positively or negatively as they see fit.
 

我要买GTR

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2020
Messages
5,609
Reaction score
2,885
I'm guessing that Sim only plans are not contracted hence service provider is able to revise positively or negatively as they see fit.

I used orange telco sim-only no contract plan few years also never have such revisions sia.. 🥲
 

yuemin

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
6
ported to gomo for awhile bcos game couldnt load on giga x home on starhub.
but seem like home area is bad for gomo for apple 13 onwards..
swap back to giga that time.. sister also recently having that gomo issue. (persistent cannot connect anything for half hour kind.. i thought my phone spoil...)

but btw they have $15 50gb now and can change the plan, don't need port out port in im surprised. but maybe becos $18 become 80gb thats why.
 

Arandalo

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
4,101
Reaction score
1,249
x7pqagR.jpg


giga 11.11 promotion $15 for 50 GB (with rollover), 300 mins, 300 SMS. Good deal if you like StarHub network.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top