Starhub Giga

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,592
Reaction score
4,193
Ya lor! expiry period given is too short.
I thought by the fifth day my roaming data may left with less than 1GB, but was not the case that's why I wanted to lament on it. :(
They definitely planned it such that a renewal/top up is needed to maximise profit.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,592
Reaction score
4,193
SG corporations expectation is PROFITS. :s13: :s13::s13:
MAXIMUM PROFITS

Have not derived with any decisions.....earlier consideration was MAXX then somehow Simba came into thought, but as of now still pondering leh! :rolleyes:
I wouldn't recommend M1's network. 🤣
My personal choice will be cheapest with the necessary allowance and roaming will do.
Nowadays, I believe most networks are slow due to increasing users anyways. lol
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
Have not derived with any decisions.....earlier consideration was MAXX then somehow Simba came into thought, but as of now still pondering leh! :rolleyes:
If your aim for the line is for Roaming only, I wouldn't recommend Maxx. I've heard the network to be very slow. And I'm saying roaming on Celcom.

Likely because they purchase the lowest tier bandwidth to cut cost.

It seems like the experience with SIMBA Roaming on Celcom is way better. Now with the crazy bundles they offer, quite worth somemore.
 

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,040
Reaction score
2,206
If your aim for the line is for Roaming only, I wouldn't recommend Maxx. I've heard the network to be very slow. And I'm saying roaming on Celcom.

Likely because they purchase the lowest tier bandwidth to cut cost.

It seems like the experience with SIMBA Roaming on Celcom is way better. Now with the crazy bundles they offer, quite worth somemore.
Having the same thoughts, Simba is in my consideration list. :ROFLMAO:
 

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,040
Reaction score
2,206
If you can tahan slow speeds compared to normal, some dead spots then worthwhile for SIMBA especially w the new packages of roaming included.
I am actually eyeing on the MY130 package which is affordable to me.
However, I cannot port over now else will ru'gi :cautious:, as my billing cycle is on every 25th.
 

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,040
Reaction score
2,206
tough luck, you just missed the ship. :ROFLMAO:
On the 25th of this month, I was still overseas.
Unable to do porting as I already paid for the roaming data, hence got to use it.

Good things come to those who wait..... :s13:
Erh! hope it will be good. :unsure:
 
Last edited:

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,040
Reaction score
2,206
I wouldn't recommend M1's network. 🤣
My personal choice will be cheapest with the necessary allowance and roaming will do.
Nowadays, I believe most networks are slow due to increasing users anyways. lol
You already have a subscription plan with Simba?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top