Starhub Giga

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
44,241
Reaction score
2,029
Ok. Just managed to sign up, requesting to port in using my existing number. Was given a temporary giga number. This number is for the SIM card which will be delivered to me right? At the meantime, my old number still can use? I choose my delivery date as next Friday rather than the next working day. Doesn’t matter right?
 

tanchoo1

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
687
Ok. Just managed to sign up, requesting to port in using my existing number. Was given a temporary giga number. This number is for the SIM card which will be delivered to me right? At the meantime, my old number still can use? I choose my delivery date as next Friday rather than the next working day. Doesn*********t matter right?



Yes. Yes. Doesn't matter.
 

007Mi6

Master Member
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
2,570
Reaction score
514
Sign up Giga can self collect? Coz most of the time I am not home and is out for work or classes
 

Hwsemb

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
245
Reaction score
24
I can get SMS OTP from +44 though

Wondering if giga will be able to receive OTP sent by Whatsapp company, LINE company etc.

If possible should collaborate with Whatsapp, WeChat, etc to be able to receive OTP sent from international banks, paypal etc.
 

cruizer_ph

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
27
Wondering if giga will be able to receive OTP sent by Whatsapp company, LINE company etc.

If possible should collaborate with Whatsapp, WeChat, etc to be able to receive OTP sent from international banks, paypal etc.
yes, I use Giga, I can receive activation SMS from WhatsApp and local banks - those are the only ones I use so far.
 

hanneng

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
508
Reaction score
2
I am Giga user.
I have no problem receiving International SMS from +852, +44, zoho, xiaomi, huawei or Google for OTP or when reset password.

However, unable to do Maybank credit card activation using SMS.
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,547
Reaction score
2,865
Anybody here bought roaming pack use in Malaysia? Good connection?
 

Cissiboy

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
1,663
Reaction score
10
I went in late january for work to KL and Penang. No problem at all. Never.
 

skye98

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Port over

Hi all,
I'm planning to port over to Giga pop up $18 plan but my contract is only due in mid May.. so can I just sign up the plan first then port over later?


Thanks in advance! :)
 

youhsueh

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
932
Reaction score
0
Hi all,
I'm planning to port over to Giga pop up $18 plan but my contract is only due in mid May.. so can I just sign up the plan first then port over later?


Thanks in advance! :)

Yes. You can sign up first and port in later. It is mentioned and asked several times before.
 

Arandalo

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
4,102
Reaction score
1,252
Hi all,
I'm planning to port over to Giga pop up $18 plan but my contract is only due in mid May.. so can I just sign up the plan first then port over later?


Thanks in advance! :)

Actually from what I observed this pop up $18 plan will pop up at least once per month. So might as well wait until end Apr or start of May then sign up. Unless you scared StarHub will stop having this pop up plan but I doubt so.
 

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
5,692
Reaction score
203
Hi all,
I'm planning to port over to Giga pop up $18 plan but my contract is only due in mid May.. so can I just sign up the plan first then port over later?


Thanks in advance!
:)

Yes. Giga allow delayed port in. PM me for my Superfan code.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top