Starhub Giga

007Mi6

Master Member
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
2,570
Reaction score
514
So far I experienced at Ion, after alighting the mrt, and AMK Hub, going into Fairprice. Also experienced in Upper Thomson - Sin Ming area, and it is outdoors. The internet just suddenly disappeared. I had to reboot the phone to get back the connection. It never happens when I am at home, where I tried using data the whole day and night.

Sent from my phone using GAGT

What phone is this?
 

mikeymesina

Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
270
Reaction score
2
What phone is this?
I'm using a Note 10 Plus.

Anyway, might be off topic but since this morning my number was already ported to Gomo. I also had a chance to go to AMK Hub today. Went to Fairprice, the food court and the cinema, and did not experience any connection issues whatsoever. I'll continue to observe but so far I'm happy with gomo's connectivity, compared to Giga.

Sent from my phone using GAGT
 

smileedee12

Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
If I signed up for giga plan on 14 Sept, delivery on 22 Sept, when is the latest I need to activate the Sim card? My original number contract only ends mid November so hoping not to activate and port over too early haha
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,208
Reaction score
17,455
Hi guys!

Port in from MyRepublic need to choose which option ah?

I got the "Your ex is clingy" message. :s22:

Should I choose M1 instead of MyRepublic as the option instead?
 

sadboy

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2000
Messages
2,916
Reaction score
179
If I signed up for giga plan on 14 Sept, delivery on 22 Sept, when is the latest I need to activate the Sim card? My original number contract only ends mid November so hoping not to activate and port over too early haha

Did you opt for port number during your application? If i remember correctly if you select number port in during application they will port in on the same/next day after you receive your sim card.
 

minuteez

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
312
I'm using a Note 10 Plus.

Anyway, might be off topic but since this morning my number was already ported to Gomo. I also had a chance to go to AMK Hub today. Went to Fairprice, the food court and the cinema, and did not experience any connection issues whatsoever. I'll continue to observe but so far I'm happy with gomo's connectivity, compared to Giga.

Sent from my phone using GAGT

Good to hear that. Hopefully your issues resolved.

Sent from Gigafied Nordy Way using GAGT
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
I am already order 2 new giga numbers. 1 for my mother and another 1 for me. I am already a giga customer which I port in from my old circle life number. getting both giga SIM card in a few day and I am going to activate my giga SIM card on 1 October 00.00am but how long can the giga SIM card stay without activation. Because my mother M1 plan expires on 16 December 2020 and I want to activate my mother giga SIM card on 1 Jan 2021 at 00.00am. dunno whether more than 3 months without activation the SIM card still can use a not as I hear some bro here say don't leave it inactivate more than 30 days.
 

sadboy

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2000
Messages
2,916
Reaction score
179
I am already order 2 new giga numbers. 1 for my mother and another 1 for me. I am already a giga customer which I port in from my old circle life number. getting both giga SIM card in a few day and I am going to activate my giga SIM card on 1 October 00.00am but how long can the giga SIM card stay without activation. Because my mother M1 plan expires on 16 December 2020 and I want to activate my mother giga SIM card on 1 Jan 2021 at 00.00am. dunno whether more than 3 months without activation the SIM card still can use a not as I hear some bro here say don't leave it inactivate more than 30 days.

Suggest you chat with GIGA agent to get a confirmation or B/W
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Now they released 8885 series and I managed to get a swee number.

120031814_332664898161559_6264064928714285117_o.jpg


The last 4 digit. those who understands Cantonese know what it mean
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Now they released 8885 series and I managed to get a swee number.

120031814_332664898161559_6264064928714285117_o.jpg


The last 4 digit. those who understands Cantonese know what it mean
Wah, this is really huat till gao gao. Haha

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Triple 5 and double 88 gone very fast especially triple 5. Those left over got number 4 si
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Saw on carousell. Some people sell this free giga numbers for up to $8888. Can sell off meh. Don't they every month have to pay at least $10 for each number
 

minuteez

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
312
Wah lau! I just got giga now then come out all the nice nbrs

Sent from Gigafied Nordy Way using GAGT
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,524
Reaction score
18,656
I though 8885 series was launched quite awhile ago? I got a 8889x series number 3 months ago with giga and I remember seeing 8885..

Maybe can wait for 8888x series
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top