Advise to activate. Otherwise risk losing the number.
mine received on 15 jun not activated yet. will it expire?
mine received on 15 jun not activated yet. will it expire?
Wonder if expiry can last a few years. Planning to use each number for 3-4 months termination old number and pop in new number rise and repeat.

![]()
Wonder if expiry can last a few years. Planning to use each number for 3-4 months termination old number and pop in new number rise and repeat.
How come the $18 for 40Gb pop up plan cannot be found in the app?
The promo starts tomorrow
Hi, can I just purchase the promo plan first and port in 1 month later?
Hi, can I just purchase the promo plan first and port in 1 month later?
The promo starts tomorrow
Where did u read about the promo?
Which sim card size does giga provides?
All sizes, 3 in 1.
![]()
Wonder if expiry can last a few years. Planning to use each number for 3-4 months termination old number and pop in new number rise and repeat.


?????????????How to know the billing cycle ah?? Is upon delivery or when u activate the sim card?? I checked under "My Transactions" only show the initial date I signed up and paid for the sim.
But when is the next deduction??
how long does the sim delivery and activation takes after porting in?