Starhub Giga

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
I though 8885 series was launched quite awhile ago? I got a 8889x series number 3 months ago with giga and I remember seeing 8885..

Maybe can wait for 8888x series

Now triple 555 left the bad numbers. All the good ones taken Liao. I take 88879788 and 88855168 and I terminate my old circle life number which I port in here. Next I think will come out 8886 series will aim for either 88866678 or 88866698
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,566
Reaction score
18,676
Now triple 555 left the bad numbers. All the good ones taken Liao. I take 88879788 and 88855168 and I terminate my old circle life number which I port in here. Next I think will come out 8886 series will aim for either 88866678 or 88866698

Nice. last took 8889x series already good enough. Alot asking how much i paid for this.
 

smileedee12

Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Did you opt for port number during your application? If i remember correctly if you select number port in during application they will port in on the same/next day after you receive your sim card.
I got a new number from Giga so was wondering when is the latest date I should activate the sim card while waiting for my old contract to end.
 
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
77,249
Reaction score
59
Now triple 555 left the bad numbers. All the good ones taken Liao. I take 88879788 and 88855168 and I terminate my old circle life number which I port in here. Next I think will come out 8886 series will aim for either 88866678 or 88866698

some of these golden numbers are actually bad luck numbers,seen before one priced at $8888 from M1 super bad luck number.

another golden number I saw before was from an uber driver:o:o
 

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
Now triple 555 left the bad numbers. All the good ones taken Liao. I take 88879788 and 88855168 and I terminate my old circle life number which I port in here. Next I think will come out 8886 series will aim for either 88866678 or 88866698

You hoard so many numbers for what? Got what use?

My number 8888 8888 lol
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,210
Reaction score
17,455
My number porting to giga from MyRepublic is successful already.
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
You hoard so many numbers for what? Got what use?

My number 8888 8888 lol

This giga got unlimited lines one. You can cancel any number that you don't want any more. I now already cancelled my old number. Now waiting for 88866698 or 88866678
 

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
This giga got unlimited lines one. You can cancel any number that you don't want any more. I now already cancelled my old number. Now waiting for 88866698 or 88866678

88866698 and 78 got what special?

Got 88866666?
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Can giga SIM card stay for as long as possible without expired when not activate the SIM card because today I just order another 5 number, plan to slowly change number one by one as I like and terminate those older number before using next number
 

Mannnnnn

Member
Joined
May 19, 2020
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Can giga SIM card stay for as long as possible without expired when not activate the SIM card because today I just order another 5 number, plan to slowly change number one by one as I like and terminate those older number before using next number

According to some users they said it's 30 days before it expires. Not sure tho
 

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
24
If it expires then u lost the $18+ $2 delivery meh?

Planning to drag a bit, about 33 days, 1 oct activate

Asked CSO before, they won’t commit to a date, say not advisable to activate more than 30 days after receipt of sim card, that’s all.
 
Last edited:

pat2000

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2000
Messages
119
Reaction score
9
Received mine on 23 Jun but activated it on 24 Jul. That's 32 days inclusive both date. If you follow what I have done but fail, don't blame me. I merely just share my experience on Giga.
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,210
Reaction score
17,455
I think someone mentioned can delay the activation for up to 100 days rite? But dunno about the policy now though.

So try not to exceed 2 months.
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
120048372_333950934699622_549710963265557384_o.jpg


Wonder if expiry can last a few years. Planning to use each number for 3-4 months termination old number and pop in new number rise and repeat.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top