Starhub Giga

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
36,149
Reaction score
6,431
My parent 3g phone is also showing 2-bar giga signal (100 dbm, as you mentioned). But whenever try to make phonecall, the signal will strengthen to 3-bar or 4-bar.
My other 3g dummy phone shows one bar only. Have missed calls before. But m1 is -90dbm.

Sent from Amazon using GAGT
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,540
Reaction score
2,864
Anybody here bought roaming pack use in Malaysia? Good coverage?
 

pustefix

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
537
Reaction score
10
If i am on the 10 dollar plan

Max i can roll over is 5gb ?

From https://www.giga.com.sg/FAQs_Details.aspx?FaqCategoryName=Rollover+data+&+Extras&FaqCategoryId=3

What is Free Rollover Data?
Roll over unused data from your giga plan for another 2 renewal cycles, capped at 5GB for the 5GB plan, 25GB for the 25GBplan and 50GB for the 50GB plan, at any point in time.

Roaming data from gigaRoam pass and other extra packs will not be rolled over.

Only giga gives you a second chance to use the data you love. Viva la giga!
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
Circle life unlimited or Giga better? Both at $18

Circle life only for 1 year though
 

westtraveller

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
2,952
Reaction score
1,684
I just switched to this from zero1. But wah piang no signal at all on circle line!! Makes me want to immediately switch to gomo. Anyone have a similar experience?
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
I just switched to this from zero1. But wah piang no signal at all on circle line!! Makes me want to immediately switch to gomo. Anyone have a similar experience?

It should be running on SH. Should not have no signal. Try to reset your phone or check your settings
 

BeefCutlet

Banned
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Messages
4,100
Reaction score
1
I just switched to this from zero1. But wah piang no signal at all on circle line!! Makes me want to immediately switch to gomo. Anyone have a similar experience?

Fake news

All telco are supposed to have underground coverage as required by IMDA

Only Tpg got exemption for now
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
Yah... cannot be no signal. I've been on the circle line recently with phone with Giga sim. Just that only no 4G+ sometimes.

What phone you using ? And did you set the APN correctly ?
 

N4E.SI

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
24,505
Reaction score
31,098
I just received my giga sim card. But there's no connection at all. The service is horrendous man. I tried to contact their Live Chat & Whatapp... all are managed by bots. All I get are just template answers over and over again!

How do I speak to anyone at all? :(
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,809
Reaction score
1,020
I just received my giga sim card. But there's no connection at all. The service is horrendous man. I tried to contact their Live Chat & Whatapp... all are managed by bots. All I get are just template answers over and over again!

How do I speak to anyone at all? :(

none of us have this problem..keep trying...
 

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
5,692
Reaction score
203
I just received my giga sim card. But there's no connection at all. The service is horrendous man. I tried to contact their Live Chat & Whatapp... all are managed by bots. All I get are just template answers over and over again!

How do I speak to anyone at all?

:(

Activated card via app already? And, added Giga apn? Read the card that comes with the sim card...
 

westtraveller

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
2,952
Reaction score
1,684
Yah... cannot be no signal. I've been on the circle line recently with phone with Giga sim. Just that only no 4G+ sometimes.

What phone you using ? And did you set the APN correctly ?

IPhone 7. I reset phone seems to work. Will report back after more testing
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top