George Soros
Master Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2011
- Messages
- 3,263
- Reaction score
- 30
Ok port in done..

Ok port in done..
From Monday nitehow long did it take?
my turn to port in next week. Hope it's smooth and fast.
btw, the SIM delivery for me wasn't done in the specified time window. The delivery guy was late for a few hours...I thought he wasn't going to turn up at all cos it was already quite late at nite.

so it took 3 days? That's quite long.![]()
Every Telco can only manage a number of port in request daily. But seems many wanted to port in on 1 Sept...
My port in request was completed same day a few months ago.
I see. makes sense. My port in is going to be next week so hopefully it will be faster 'cos it won't be on a popular day i guess.
yeah. Tried a few days already. No coverage in lift.The lift part think need to try out, every estate may be different. For my case Giga got reception in my estate lift, but M1 and TPG totally don't have and after coming out need to wait for a while (a min or so) before re-connecting back the network, no issue with Giga.

yeah. Tried a few days already. No coverage in lift.
Gonna say bye bye to gomo experience.![]()


Assume you meant Giga or otherwise in the wrong thread...
In any case, I have gone from Singtel => M1 => Starhub => Giga => CMlink and found Singtel network provides the best coverage & speed regardless.
Go back to Singtel / GOMO / Vivifi / Grid / CMLink if connections in your estate lifts is of utmost importance.![]()
You can't do it on giga, you can only do it via the 3 telcos or via MyRepublicHi guys I signed up with my dad's name cos my number is under his name. Any idea how I can change the ownership to my own name?
Hi guys I signed up with my dad's name cos my number is under his name. Any idea how I can change the ownership to my own name?
You can port in to Circles Life and at the same time do transfer of ownership during sign up. That's what I did in May before moving back to Giga last month.Hi guys I signed up with my dad's name cos my number is under his name. Any idea how I can change the ownership to my own name?
Correction, gomo is using st prepaid network. So it will be slower than the rest and have lower speed cap.Assume you meant Giga or otherwise in the wrong thread...
In any case, I have gone from Singtel => M1 => Starhub => Giga => CMlink and found Singtel network provides the best coverage & speed regardless.
Go back to Singtel / GOMO / Vivifi / Grid / CMLink if connections in your estate lifts is of utmost importance.![]()
Correction, gomo is using st prepaid network. So it will be slower than the rest and have lower speed cap.
Singtel/vivifi/grid/cmlink use singtel postpaid infra.
I feel giga speed in some area can be very fast. Certainly recommended for 10$ plan, as their data can rollover for next month.

Bro, we are talking of coverage, not Speed. He is seeking to have connections in his estate lifts![]()
Seriously speaking, I dun think it can even be achieved. Pretty much there is no signal for all telcos in a lift. If it has, it is lucky for one. However, it is never something that is realistic to expect even.

He has previously mentioned he's able to have connections while being with Singtel and it's apparently a deal breaker when he did not have connections ... each to his own so I didn't asked if he spend a lot of time inside his estate lifts![]()