Angtehkor
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2019
- Messages
- 15,635
- Reaction score
- 676
So Circle.Life signal must be really quite bad lor....![]()
I mean both are equally bad. Maybe both Telco too many subscribers.
So Circle.Life signal must be really quite bad lor....![]()
This morning I quite free, so tried as you requested with a Giga number and yep... went pass that stage and on to how & when I wanted it delivered![]()
You should contact tpg instead again. Nothing wrong with giga.
Tpg will need to submit the port in request.
FYI both don’t have much support.
Really poor experience with Giga in the past 2 months or so.
Frequently hear "your Starhub number cannot be contacted at this time" whenever that I call the Giga number. Poor quality with Whatsapp call interruptions or dropping altogether when traveling by public transport or by taxi on the expressways. And these are all above ground. Low download speeds whenever on the mobile network.
Going to switch out in a week.
Edit: I should add that I switched from Starhub to Giga when my Starhub contract expired in January this year. However, work-from-home started very soon thereafter. At home the phone was always on wifi, and there were few opportunities to test the network since I was out of the house with the family and primarily on weekends (hence no work calls). Having resumed going to office in the past couple of months, I have had the first real opportunity to use the network properly in no-wifi situations, and concluded that Giga sucks massively.
Anyone have any idea -What happens if the port over fails due to wrong number given and the wrong number doesn't not tally with my name?
they will reject the porting and send you a sms that the port has failed (as for the details of the sms i dunno but i think they will give u a brief idea) and you have to call to check the issues.
Thanks for the valuable info.
Tried whatsapping and facebook message them this morning to try to resolve this issue . No reply till now. Damn frustrating. Seems non existing customer service.
Can I ask how would I know if the port in is successful? I just received the card today and started the port in application via the app.
Giga will send a sms and email notification to notify u the date and time for port in and another sms to inform u the process is successful
I see carousell got one guy holds 40+ giga number to sell for quite long already, does that mean we can don't activate the SIM card within 30 days?
The numbers quite swee or what?
You mean he has 40 numbers under Giga to sell??
Haha corporate ladder, smlj logicYes. Scroll back this thread n some one have posted the numbers. I think around end nov
Some one selling 8881 3579 at 1388. Mad.
Yes. Scroll back this thread n some one have posted the numbers. I think around end nov
Some one selling 8881 3579 at 1388. Mad.