The port in process is horrible. The whole process is terrible. It has been 5 days since i received and activated my sim card but the port in from starhub is still unsuccessful. Live chat them and the human operators could not give me any reply or updates.
ALSO, Supposed to have Sim card delivered on Saturday 26dec but the app crashed and they don't allow me to select 26dec anymore. Live chat the bot/human and they told me I can only select the next nearest which is 28dec. No choice, I picked 28dec morning but the courier came and left in a minute. There was obviously people at home as the windows were opened. I was in the toilet when he gave me a missed call at 12.41pm and i called back several times at 12.43 but no response. Live chat the bot/human again and rescheduled the delivery on the same day at night. The website states "Your port-in request will be processed within 1 working day upon delivery of your giga SIM." Bu11sh1t.
ALSO, Supposed to have Sim card delivered on Saturday 26dec but the app crashed and they don't allow me to select 26dec anymore. Live chat the bot/human and they told me I can only select the next nearest which is 28dec. No choice, I picked 28dec morning but the courier came and left in a minute. There was obviously people at home as the windows were opened. I was in the toilet when he gave me a missed call at 12.41pm and i called back several times at 12.43 but no response. Live chat the bot/human again and rescheduled the delivery on the same day at night. The website states "Your port-in request will be processed within 1 working day upon delivery of your giga SIM." Bu11sh1t.
Last edited:
