I'm more interested in the international roaming coverage and have no intentional to make any mobile calls (I don't pick up calls from unknown numbers also).Some questions
- Have you checked if the countries you are heading to is included in the list for either ASIA or International?
- Any intention to use normal phone calling instead of data calling in whatsapp / wechat / line / telegram?
Have you tried to calculate the cost and "effort" to instead purchase roaming esims / sim cards from providers for each country that you are heading to?
- Local telco
- middleman on shopee / lazada / klook / changireccomend and more...
The 6 months plan is a upfront purchase of 6 months worth of entitlement. Assuming that you are looking at the roaming data on maybe the 3TB plan, your 66GB asia roaming and 48 GB intl roaming will only reset during renewal.
The 6-months plan's data (including roaming) can be rolled over for 1 billing cycle so it is more flexible for me as my roaming data consumption is erratic; some months 0 roaming data and then suddenly 20+ Gb the next month.
I tried using Simba previously but the SIM (both physical card & esim) kept prompting me to enter the SIM pin whenever there's low or no signal. It's a minor inconvenience BUT I don't get push emails if I don't check my phone regularly in case of SIM disconnect & needing to input the pin to reconnect. Zero1 doesn't have this issue at all.
