Recontracted to Homehub 1000 through Jason @ 83580671 after seeing the recommendations on this thread. I was initially going to recontract to my original plan, the Homehub 200, but as the recontract gift was a $120 Robinsons voucher at that point of time, I held out from recontracting. (Nothing to buy from Robinsons lol.) Was advised by Jason to hold out longer, till at least the IT/PC Show to see if there would be any better offers since I am not in a rush and Starhub did offered a 6mths free subscription for the Starhub Homehub 1000 plan for the previous IT/PC show. (Effective price/cost of the Homehub 1000 promotion would be lower than the Homehub 200, it's definitely a much better deal compared to a $120 Robinsons voucher lol).
Jason took the trouble to contact me the moment Starhub offered the free 6 months subscription for the Homehub 1000 with the DIR-868L router, $8 monthly HomeHub Voucher, and Disney Movies On Demand subscription thrown in - thankfully I have waited lol. Patience is a virtue. Appreciate that Jason took the trouble and time to contact me and explained to me the nucleus connect, modem, and router terminology, uses, and all. (IT/Networking Noob here). The Homehub 1000 installation was completed today and I am a happy man.
Damn shiok. Damn good deal. Thanks Jason and thanks to everyone who have recommended him here!


