no.
10chars
So if I want to connect directly to ont, I need to do vlan tagging on Asus 66 router for StarHub. Am I right?
no.
10chars
hi all, i am planning to subscribe to SH as well
any comments on which router I should get?
I am using LAN for my PCs and not wireless btw.. wireless only for things like iphone and ipad at home...
btw.. both routers have a USB port. Will I be able to use it as a print server as well?
StarHub Ending Free Digital Voice Home Promotion - HardwareZone.com.sg
Good luck... Those who took the Digital Voice bundled as one of the factor for choosing SH has been "screwed" big time... SH will be charge extra for the service, irregardless still under contract or not.
seems that Starhub is allowing for the use of my own router since i have dropped their voice service .
Now that's possible?! So who does your home number belongs to or you have no home line?
Now that's possible?! So who does your home number belongs to or you have no home line?
Anyone got a recommended switch for starhub infinity?
ONT>Switch>routers
the switch must be able to configure vlan right?
that depends. you have voip services on your rg?
Nope no VoIP service on my RG.
have multiple routers that's why i need to have a switch..
might as well, router > router also can ma.
in this case, your switch will require to be a layer 3 at least.
Router>router also can but won't it be slower?
if router>router
lan port of Router 1> to WAN port of router 2?
Router>router also can but won't it be slower?
if router>router
lan port of Router 1> to WAN port of router 2?
if you are scared, you can try to tell them you do not need their huawei or Dlink and you want to use your own router .
i got mine going to be done this Thursday wee hours of the morning
if you are scared, you can try to tell them you do not need their huawei or Dlink and you want to use your own router .
i got mine going to be done this Thursday wee hours of the morning
i believe he have already done that.