StarHub MaxInfinity Fiber Optic - Experience

MasK

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,773
Reaction score
244
Sorry of this question has already been asked..
Isn't there an ONT with a DV port available?

I rather have 1 device turned on.. and I'm using DV as well.
 

edwin21

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2000
Messages
5,038
Reaction score
0
Sorry of this question has already been asked..
Isn't there an ONT with a DV port available?

I rather have 1 device turned on.. and I'm using DV as well.

only M1 (black ONT) and Singtel and Viewqwest have DV at ONT
 

Gribber

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
11,562
Reaction score
0
horray !!! i am connected directly to the ONT using the time capsule. no need of the stupid Huawei

noticed a great number of apple users are quite proud of their product when it is just another overpriced product.

why arh? it is just another router.
 

SExiao

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
2,601
Reaction score
0
noticed a great number of apple users are quite proud of their product when it is just another overpriced product.

why arh? it is just another router.

haaaa mai like that.... expensive, no argument.... it is ******* expensive..... but at least for me, I use it for my photo editing.... still find mac better in this aspect.... for all other usual stuff... esp accessing **** .:D:s16: and the usual Outlook, Word, Excel, still better for me on a PC... thats why still have a notebook PC for it.... :D
 

Gribber

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
11,562
Reaction score
0
haaaa mai like that.... expensive, no argument.... it is ******* expensive..... but at least for me, I use it for my photo editing.... still find mac better in this aspect.... for all other usual stuff... esp accessing **** .:D:s16: and the usual Outlook, Word, Excel, still better for me on a PC... thats why still have a notebook PC for it.... :D

and that's the problem.

mac is a notebook.
time capsule is a router.
iphone is still a handphone.

why the special name to it and people stick to the naming convention as it is something different?
 

SExiao

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
2,601
Reaction score
0
and that's the problem.

mac is a notebook.
time capsule is a router.
iphone is still a handphone.

why the special name to it and people stick to the naming convention as it is something different?

Why get so upset they name it this way.... not for you or me to decide... :D... diff people like diff things, again, that is all about choices.... like diff brand of phones, cars etc.... so chill.... think you got better things to do them bash a Fruit... :D:s13:
 

Gribber

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
11,562
Reaction score
0
Why get so upset they name it this way.... not for you or me to decide... :D... diff people like diff things, again, that is all about choices.... like diff brand of phones, cars etc.... so chill.... think you got better things to do them bash a Fruit... :D:s13:

i am not upset. Just puzzled. The fruit is overrated. Boasting about it makes you look foolish.

ok. back to topic then. No use going on.
 

SExiao

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
2,601
Reaction score
0
i am not upset. Just puzzled. The fruit is overrated. Boasting about it makes you look foolish.

ok. back to topic then. No use going on.

Ya lets get back to topic..... :D..... and no, I not the one boasting about having a Mac or Burger king.... :s13:
 

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
I need some help here, my SH fibre just got set-up yesterday, but I can't seem to connect it... I can only connect to AirPort at the time being, if AirPort is not plugged in, the DVG-N5402SP wireless is not working at all, in fact, wire connection is not working too...

Any idea? Thanks.

ONT>DVG-N5402SP>AirPort
 

edwin21

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2000
Messages
5,038
Reaction score
0
I need some help here, my SH fibre just got set-up yesterday, but I can't seem to connect it... I can only connect to AirPort at the time being, if AirPort is not plugged in, the DVG-N5402SP wireless is not working at all, in fact, wire connection is not working too...

Any idea? Thanks.

ONT>DVG-N5402SP>AirPort

don't really quite get what u mean ... ONT>DVG-N5402SP>AirPort doesn't work?
 

Gribber

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
11,562
Reaction score
0
I need some help here, my SH fibre just got set-up yesterday, but I can't seem to connect it... I can only connect to AirPort at the time being, if AirPort is not plugged in, the DVG-N5402SP wireless is not working at all, in fact, wire connection is not working too...

Any idea? Thanks.

ONT>DVG-N5402SP>AirPort

dump the airport away and make the dlink up first. if the dlink is not up, your airport will not be.
 

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
dump the airport away and make the dlink up first. if the dlink is not up, your airport will not be.

no... now is AirPort working, the Dlink not... I wonder why... The AirPort is plugged to Dlink port 1... I tried to remove the AirPort but I can't detect Dlink at all...

don't really quite get what u mean ... ONT>DVG-N5402SP>AirPort doesn't work?

It works. But... Is it a must to plug AirPort? Can't I just use Dlink for wireless?
But I can't detect Dlink at all lehh... :(
 

Gribber

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
11,562
Reaction score
0
no... now is AirPort working, the Dlink not... I wonder why... The AirPort is plugged to Dlink port 1... I tried to remove the AirPort but I can't detect Dlink at all...



It works. But... Is it a must to plug AirPort? Can't I just use Dlink for wireless?
But I can't detect Dlink at all lehh... :(

can. your config is definitely wrong.
 

d4r3d3vil

Master Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
3,906
Reaction score
0
guys can i know what is the most value for money promo there for starhub fibre riht now.

thanks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top