Syfe REIT+

s0crates

Reaction score
it is not bad
endowus has to keep nagging at me to ensure there r cash in it to be deducted for mgt fees
So i rather hold

You can just let them liquidate your investment. No big deal. Somemore they charge quarterly so that's even more efficient to grow your wealth.

Regarding the CPF eligibility for Endowus, that is mainly because they are unit trusts which are SG domiciled. So the eligibility is mainly due to the instruments and not because it is Endowus. You can buy same/similar unit trusts on FSM, Dollardex or Poems and be CPF eligible.

But you cannot invest in smaller denominations afaik ($1000 for a fund, Vs $100 with endowus for a portfolio). Anyway what's stopping other robos from using ucits funds or ETFs?

dappermen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
b it Endowus or FSM, u can buy in 500sgd at least
depends on the funds too
Most shd be ok

Kojo0403

Reaction score
personally i see robo as cheaper version of financial advisor and certainly much cheaper than insurance agents.

It’s moving the market in the right direction.

hopefully we will get a stage where individual can have access to and know how to do direct investing into ETFs or index funds in Cash, SRS and CPF.

Eliminate all forms of middle-man fees. 0.40%-0.60% p.a. management/ platform fees seems low but compound over 30yrs it’s sizable losses.

dappermen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
indeed .... .. i don recall Endwus will stop processg 1st time if lesser than 1k

sohguanh

Reaction score
indeed .... .. i don recall Endwus will stop processg 1st time if lesser than 1k
Can I check Endowus allow us to choose our own UT? I notice they have some funds not available in other platforms look to be specific to them only

dappermen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Endowus allow us to choose our own UT?
yes U may but i m nt sure why r u askg this qn in the Reits thread?

Pick fr here
will show u which 1 allows Cpf too
can rearrange them According to "Risk level" etc

pm me if u need help ...

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i ask

how to interrupt their purchase at what price ? from the system, it reflected as
UnitsAmount

so units = total number of shares had purchased right?
then amount is what? amount /units = price brought?

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interpret I mean .. my bad
Asking about Syfe mah
This thread on Syfe mah

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally in green after 2-3 weeks of Omicron red...

Yoominator

Reaction score
Hi. The question is why should cash dividend affect initial investment? Example if you invest $1000 and the dividend is $10. Your initial investment stays at $1000 but there may be a MTM impact against the $1000. From a customer's perspective if you deduct the dividend from my initial investment, wouldnt my P&L remain net neutral? This means that the dividend gain is not a gain.

And it brings another qns, assume I go on a cash payout for 10years, what would my initial investment be based on their logic?

And I have gotten confirmation from their team that cash dividend payout should not affect initial investment. Their team is looking into it and responding by Monday.

Cheers!!!
Any updates from SYFE? I’m facing the same issue and that’s why I’m here looking for answers as well. I totally understand where you’re coming from and it makes no sense in my perspective.It seems like the dividend payout comes from my own initial ‘invested amount’ if they keep deducting whenever it’s time for the payout.

Zinna

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when did u begin on?

mine should be at jan 2021 or +/-

these few days tumbling down
Jan 29, 2021 :(
Started with small lump sum then slowly dca every 2 weeks. This week jialat
Why even worse than during delta? Now still got 50% WFO and so many ppl in malls

dappermen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
due to fear of Ever-rising / hike of Fed i/r....

i dont do DCA like u regularly mine @ 1.24% twr!
but we opted 4 divs payout!
1 dec 2020 commenced

Bombshell is right Now is time to Dca more !

@ekardo, wat is your twr% Now?? should be abt -5-8%?

and returns is negative 6% :(
wtf is happening to reits?? biggest drop since I bought in Sep...I thot end Dec was recovering already...
but

dappermen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SOME ask obvious qns, is Reits gonna dropped further (on his youtube) just like some of u askg similar too

&
Did you know that the S&P US REIT Index is beating the S&P 500 by 10% over the past year?
(quoting fr Seekg Alpha site)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.